Georgette Redux: A new primal journal

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by canio6 View Post
    I humbly sumbit that this be the first line in every woman's online dating profile. I'd marry a woman on this trait alone.
    Nah. I don't go to the mall when I have a reason to go. I go to the mall when I HAVE to go.

*twitches*
    Most people don't realize how much energy it takes for me to pretend to be normal.

If I wanted to listen to an asshole, I'd fart.

Twibble's Twibbly Wibbly

Comment

• Originally posted by Twibble View Post
      Nah. I don't go to the mall when I have a reason to go. I go to the mall when I HAVE to go.

*twitches*
      Good amendment!
      Depression Lies

Comment

• Originally posted by Twibble View Post

*twitches*
        This is me. This is the first time I've been to the mall in about 3 years. We left the house at 11:30 and by 3PM, I was DONE. I may go after work to get a couple of things I need to, but no chilluns will be with me.
        Georgette

Comment

• Ready to go home and finish dinner and go to bed. We're doing tacos tonight and I need to stop off and get some cheese and refried beans for the family. Also have to stop and get some dog food for the pups as well. I've ordered some supplements for the dogs and once I get them, I'm starting them on a raw diet. I think Bella will do better on this than she would anything else at this point.
          Georgette

Comment

• Hey Geo, going to read through your journal, but just wanted to say hi
            Our pets do way better on raw meaty bones Raw Meaty Bones. They will thank you
            What supplements did you get? They actually don't need them, so save your $$ next time .
            I avoid shopping centres like the plague, thankfully our butcher and local farm are away from shops, and when I need to get supermarket stuff, like tuna or toilet paper, I buy as much as I can at once. I try to buy everything else online.

Comment

• OMG, so I just ate 2 taco salads with taco meat, guac, salsa and sour cream and I am still hungry!!!! Curses!!!!!!!
              Georgette

Comment

• should have added some butter lol

Comment

• Originally posted by Ayla2010 View Post
                  should have added some butter lol
                  That is something that I still have issues with, adding extra fat to certain things. It still seems weird to me taste wise.

In other news, I hopped on the scale before my shower. I noticed this morning that I could button my coat all the way up with no gaping holes. Scale shows I'm down from 216 to 210. Was a shock to say the least.
                  Georgette

Comment

• Gotta love when health insurance only covers 12% of a surgery and you're stuck with a $5514 bill and not really have the money to pay for it. So now I have to call the hospital and see if I can make arrangements for it. Jesus friggin Christ. Can't win for losing.
                    Georgette

Comment

• Originally posted by geostump View Post
                      Gotta love when health insurance only covers 12% of a surgery and you're stuck with a $5514 bill and not really have the money to pay for it. So now I have to call the hospital and see if I can make arrangements for it. Jesus friggin Christ. Can't win for losing.
                      how the heck did that happen? Sorry, I am sure there is some really shitty insurance out there but 12%? How does that number make any sense at all?

Comment

• Deductible, out of pocket, and co pay. I've footed most of a bill before because of those demons.
                        Life is not a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, steak in one hand, chocolate in the other, yelling "Holy F***, What a Ride!"
                        My Latest Journal

Comment

• Originally posted by naiadknight View Post
                          Deductible, out of pocket, and co pay. I've footed most of a bill before because of those demons.
                          Ah, that makes sense. 12% just struck me as a really odd number. I can see 20% or 40% or whatever. 12 just seemed random.

Comment

• It was a mini med plan with no copay and no OOP Max. Pretty much a crap plan but its better than being on disability one week a month and since I can only seem to find temp work, I wouldn't be able to work at all. I even called the bankruptcy attorney to see if they could make any suggestions. All I can do is call the hospital and see what they can help me with. Frak!!!
                            Georgette

Comment

• I hope the hospital will help you out. At least medical bills don't count against your credit, if you can't pay them off. My boyfriend had one of his bills (from shoulder surgery last year) go to a collection agency after 6 months of only $5 payments every month (he wanted to keep making payments, but couldn't spare anything more). I think they are offering him a settlement one-lump-sum payment. It's been about a year since the surgery.
                              Depression Lies

Comment

• At this point, I'm ready to say F it all.
                                Georgette

Comment

Working...
                                X