No announcement yet.

Georgette Redux: A new primal journal

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Picked up a natural dog food called California Naturals for the dogs today and they went nuts over it. I haven't really seen the dogs bite at themselves since they've ate it, but then again, it could be too soon to see a difference. All the Thanksgiving leftovers are pretty much gone. Told the girls that next weekend, we'll start our Christmas baking and stuff. I will have a little of what we make. I won't go nuts, but I will have a little bit of what I make. Going to make some cubed steaks, potatoes and steamed veggies for dinner and am getting myself off the crap yet again.
    Georgette

Comment

• We ended up ordering pizza and salads for dinner. Clint and I decided that we should be lazy and catch up on Revolution.
      Georgette

Comment

• Seems as if I have detoxed after Thanksgiving. I'm eating scrambled eggs with italian meat sauce and its amazingly good. Back to my protein and veggies for lunch and then meat and something for dinner. Still not working out, but clothes are still getting bigger on me.

Today is my youngest daughter's 11th birthday. We're going to have a little cake and ice cream for her birthday this weekend. I may have just a very small piece. Still can't believe she's that old now.
        Georgette

Comment

• Apparently there is a new study that has came out saying that men like to eat meat because it makes them feel more manly. I thought they eat it cause it tastes so good? That's why I eat it.
          Georgette

Comment

• That is why I eat it too! Your clothes are getting looser and looser! I think I remember you telling a story in your last journal about your pants almost falling off. That rocks! My pants aren't tight this morning and my winter coat is a little loose. Gotta love it! Hope you have a great day!
            My journal: http://www.marksdailyapple.com/forum/thread70684.html

Comment

• Our furnace is out. Clint is taking off work tomorrow to be here while the technician is out. I've got the oven on for a bit to warm up the house and had everyone put cayenne pepper in our socks for the night to keep the toesies warm.
              Georgette

Comment

• Yikes! Good luck staying warm!

Comment

• Alright, so after getting the furnace fixed, I am totally bummed. I am dead broke. Have enough money to get gas for both vehicles and that is it. There goes the extra money for Christmas. Yippee
                  Georgette

Comment

• Originally posted by geostump View Post
                    Yippee
                    that sucks Geo

Comment

• Originally posted by geostump View Post
                      Alright, so after getting the furnace fixed, I am totally bummed. I am dead broke. Have enough money to get gas for both vehicles and that is it. There goes the extra money for Christmas. Yippee
                      I hear ya. Last year, Christmas Eve, no heat... guy comes out and fixes the issue (under contract), but find out there is another issue, long story short... we had to buy a whole new furnace. So Christmas is more about seeing people and all the non-monetary stuff this year.

Should just take a picture of the damned furnace and send it out as our card. "Here's your Christmas gift... keeping us warm..."

Comment

• If you would want, I could crochet something for each of y'all, just so there's something under the tree. (Don't even think on using the charity excuse either. I want y'all to have a happier Christmas than just a fixed furnace.)
                        Life is not a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, steak in one hand, chocolate in the other, yelling "Holy F***, What a Ride!"
                        My Latest Journal

Comment

• Thanks, naiad, we'll be just fine. But I can totally sympathize about dumping all your money into the furnace, quite literally.

Comment

• I can too. There was a very slim Christmas as a kid due to a furnace replacement. That's why I made Geo the offer.
                            Life is not a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, steak in one hand, chocolate in the other, yelling "Holy F***, What a Ride!"
                            My Latest Journal

Comment

• NK, I'll message you later tonight or in the morning. I may take you up on your offer.
                              Georgette

Comment

• Oh Geo, that is awful. Sorry.
                                Primal since 9/24/2010
                                "Our greatest foes, and whom we must chiefly combat, are within." Miguel de Cervantes

Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Weight Loss Tools
                                MFP username: MDAPebbles67

Comment

Working...
                                X