Georgette Redux: A new primal journal

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by canio6 View Post
    Sadly, I think this generation and the next and the next will be too broke from paying off all the government debt to fix much of anything.
    Who's paying off debt?

We just keep racking up more debt. Problem solved! Borrow to pay your debts off, what could go wrong with that...?

Comment

• Originally posted by Finnegans Wake View Post
      Who's paying off debt?

We just keep racking up more debt. Problem solved! Borrow to pay your debts off, what could go wrong with that...?
      No idea. Speaking of which, can you spot me $20 until pay day? No, not this pay day but A pay day....

Comment

• Originally posted by geostump View Post
        IDK if I would try that. I'm not a fan of cheeses like feta or chevre to where I would want to try cheddar made from sheep's milk. Twibble, do you know what brand the cheese is?
        I don't know the brand, but it had an English flag on it.

The flavor is a little bit off, but if you put it in something you normally eat cheese in, it's not that noticeable.
        Most people don't realize how much energy it takes for me to pretend to be normal.

If I wanted to listen to an asshole, I'd fart.

Twibble's Twibbly Wibbly

Comment

No idea. Speaking of which, can you spot me $20 until pay day? No, not this pay day but A pay day....

Sure, interest compounded reasonably. A penny the first day, doubled each day after: take a month or more to repay in full.

Comment

• Originally posted by Finnegans Wake View Post
            Sure, interest compounded reasonably. A penny the first day, doubled each day after: take a month or more to repay in full.
            Sounds like a plan, though how about we use grains of rice and a chess board to keep track?

Comment

I note that you did not specify WHOSE pay day either.
              Most people don't realize how much energy it takes for me to pretend to be normal.

Twibble's Twibbly Wibbly

Comment

• @Twibble, I'll have to see if any of our local groceries carry it. The Kroger here in town has some decent stuff but it may take a trip to Giant Eagle to find it.

@Canio & Finn, I don't loan money to nobody. Yeah, I've gone there.

For my Walking Deadheads, T-Dog is now T-God.
                Georgette

Comment

• Canio- I'll lend you money, compounded hourly, at a logarithmic rate.
                  Life is not a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, steak in one hand, chocolate in the other, yelling "Holy F***, What a Ride!"
                  My Latest Journal

Comment

• Originally posted by naiadknight View Post
                    Canio- I'll lend you money, compounded hourly, at a logarithmic rate.
                    This is why I don't borrow money from engineers.

Comment

• What? Just 'cause I'd own half the world in 3 months...
                      Life is not a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, steak in one hand, chocolate in the other, yelling "Holy F***, What a Ride!"
                      My Latest Journal

Comment

What? Just 'cause I'd own half the world in 3 months...
                        Not unless he owns half the world. I think you'd just own a Canio.

Twibble's Twibbly Wibbly

Comment

• Originally posted by Twibble View Post
                          Not unless he owns half the world. I think you'd just own a Canio.
                          Which, let's face it, is way better than half the world any day.

Comment

• Just want to say, rice milk is nasty. I had a latte with it this morning and it tasted odd. I'm going to call up the local coffee shop and ask if they could start having almond milk of coconut milk on hand.
                            Georgette

Comment

• I dunno, depending on how many loan sharks he hits up to pay me back, I may eventually own all of them and then the world. But, yeah, a canio beats the world any day of the week.
                              My Latest Journal

Comment

I dunno, depending on how many loan sharks he hits up to pay me back, I may eventually own all of them and then the world. But, yeah, a canio beats the world any day of the week.
                                <3

Comment

Working...
                                X