waiting for the whoosh - badgergirl's journal

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by ssn679doc View Post
    so THATs the brand the US Navy uses.... we just called it 400 grit.... I have often wondered where that stuff came from... Now I know... it's imported! Nothing but the best for the boys in blue!
    Lol, absa 'frickin' lutely, no expense spared it wouldn't seem.... if'n I recalls, that stuff weren't too kind on the old nipsy....

Comment

• Originally posted by Dhansakdave View Post
      Lol, absa 'frickin' lutely, no expense spared it wouldn't seem.... if'n I recalls, that stuff weren't too kind on the old nipsy....
      the only good thing about the stuff is that it wore me 'rrhoids right down to nubs!

Comment

• Best thing ever - wearing ones 'rrhoids right down to nubs! Go DOC !!!!!!!!

I have had my chrissy pressie - DH is well again, well he still needs this next cancer removed, (mid january, and it will still be an excision 2.5 -7.5cm, so still extensive enough) but the old Basal cell one aint anything like melanomas !!!!!! so that had to be the best pressie for me !!!!!!

I am actually not that good at recieving, love giving, but i get really embarrassed or something when I recieve.
        weird ?????? yep I think that I am !!!!!!
        "never let the truth get in the way of a good story "

...small steps....

Comment

• Baby Jesus Badger is cooking in the oven...

...and I've finished the quilt.
          I like badgers, books and booze, more or less in that order.

Comment

• Originally posted by badgergirl View Post
            Baby Jesus Badger is cooking in the oven...

Are you making Him out of modelling clay?

Hoorah for quilt completion
            Annie Ups the Ante
            http://www.marksdailyapple.com/forum/thread117711.html

Comment

• I used black and white Fimo for baby Jesus Badger; he's recumbent with all four paws visible. I wrapped him while he was still hot last night so photos will have to wait until Christmas Day. He's pretty cute.

Comment

• That's so creative. I await pix. A peaceful and Merry Christmas to you and yours. xx
                Annie Ups the Ante
                http://www.marksdailyapple.com/forum/thread117711.html

Comment

• things to make and do

Black Forest Gateau

Quilt

Daisies

Comment

Originally posted by badgergirl View Post
                    I used black and white Fimo for baby Jesus Badger; he's recumbent with all four paws visible. I wrapped him while he was still hot last night so photos will have to wait until Christmas Day. He's pretty cute.
                    Fair play, now rest a while! You'll have to let us know what the little mans reaction was....Does this free up some time for the submissive badger?!

Originally posted by Annieh View Post
                    That's so creative. I await pix. A peaceful and Merry Christmas to you and yours. xx
                    What Annie said!

Comment

• Originally posted by Dhansakdave View Post
                      Fair play, now rest a while! You'll have to let us know what the little mans reaction was....Does this free up some time for the submissive badger?!
                      I did have quite a bit of Fimo left over...

Comment

• DD - you don't have your own thread so I'll say it here: merry Christmas to you and yours. I hope 2014 has lots of wonderful surprises in store for you.

To everyone who reads this thread - lurkers and responders alike - thank you and happy Festivus to you and your dear ones. No doubt I'll be around a fair bit over the next few days, although I did volunteer to make blini (not exactly my recipe, but similar) for breakfast on Christmas Day for husband's friends..

Comment

I did have quite a bit of Fimo left over...
                          Happy dayz....

DD - you don't have your own thread so I'll say it here: merry Christmas to you and yours. I hope 2014 has lots of wonderful surprises in store for you.
                          Thank you, and you.

To everyone who reads this thread - lurkers and responders alike - thank you and happy Festivus to you and your dear ones. No doubt I'll be around a fair bit over the next few days, although I did volunteer to make blini (not exactly my recipe, but similar) for breakfast on Christmas Day for husband's friends..
                          Volunteering to be galley slave on Christmas day, what a girl....

Comment

Don't take him out too early... no one like an under done baby jesus badger... huurrrah on the quilt finishing!

Comment

DD - you don't have your own thread so I'll say it here: merry Christmas to you and yours. I hope 2014 has lots of wonderful surprises in store for you.

Here's to you and yours for a Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year... will tip a cup in your honor on the appointed day.... aw hell, I'm not at work, I may as well start now!

Comment

• Quilt wrapped up and good to go. Brother in law pops in with PiL's gifts to us as they do not think they can get to our house before heading into the city for mass... We chat for a while and then husband and small boy set off for PiL's house to deliver quilt, card and homemade gingerbread. I open the bag to put our gifts under the tree. One for small boy; one for husband. I laugh like a drain.

Comment

Working...
                                X