No announcement yet.

waiting for the whoosh - badgergirl's journal

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I so agree with you on the journalling thing. And am feeling guilty of dumping a load in our wee kiwi journal........ And i truely believe that support is so much more important than sympathy, however Gwamma is feeling bloody sorry for DH, and guilty about all the little arguments etc...........anyhoo yay for the sobrietry fund....... Me thinks when these results come back FINE, i need to detox !!!!!!!! LOL
    Could you put wheels on that sofa and ride it home???????
    "never let the truth get in the way of a good story "

...small steps....

Comment

• Little cat A and I both work at the coalface of obstetrics and gynaecology, which includes photos. And, after a while, these things become bread and butter. Or steak and eggs, if you will. A metastasis here, a fistula there... Suddenly, the body doesn't seem to be so fenced off anymore, which might explain how it was I calmly wrote about my former nipple rings in great detail to one of the commissioning editors.

He asked.
      I like badgers, books and booze, more or less in that order.

Comment

• Originally posted by badgergirl View Post
        Little cat A and I both work at the coalface of obstetrics and gynaecology, which includes photos. And, after a while, these things become bread and butter. Or steak and eggs, if you will. A metastasis here, a fistula there... Suddenly, the body doesn't seem to be so fenced off anymore, which might explain how it was I calmly wrote about my former nipple rings in great detail to one of the commissioning editors.

He asked.
        One of my many philosophies concerns the answers one gets to inquiries... If you think you aren't gonna like the answer, don't ask the question......

Comment

• Nipple rings......prince alberts.......these things go right over Gwammas head !!!!!!

...small steps....

Comment

• Originally posted by NZ primal Gwamma View Post
            Nipple rings......prince alberts.......these things go right over Gwammas head !!!!!!
            What *have* you been doing?

Comment

• Just drinking........ And watching " the dome" and " coronation street" and drinking........ And i also had a wee drink or 6.....

...small steps....

Comment

• Originally posted by NZ primal Gwamma View Post
                Just drinking........ And watching " the dome" and " coronation street" and drinking........ And i also had a wee drink or 6.....
                I had four glasses of champagne and one of wine at lunch today. Just sobering up now. But still, if you have nipple rings and prince alberts over your head you must be doing something more exciting than drinking and watching telly.

Comment

• Originally posted by badgergirl View Post
                  I had four glasses of champagne and one of wine at lunch today. Just sobering up now. But still, if you have nipple rings and prince alberts over your head you must be doing something more exciting than drinking and watching telly.
                  yup....

Comment

• Oh no those thing would hurt, hurt , HURT
                    So nah Gwamma will still to the drinking!!!!!

...small steps....

Comment

• Today I bought a sofa.

Comment

• Yeehaaaaaaaa....... Yay for Badger!!!!!!!!!! And mr badger of course for having such good taste!!!!!!!!

...small steps....

Comment

• Thanks, Gwamma. I'm a happy bunny. Still sending positive thoughts your way...

Comment

• Thank you............ Every minute is a minute closer.............

...small steps....

Comment

• Badgergirl, congrats on the sofa! Nice job.

Originally posted by ssn679doc View Post
                              One of my many philosophies concerns the answers one gets to inquiries... If you think you aren't gonna like the answer, don't ask the question......
                              You almost could have been a lawyer, doc. My dad used to tell me the same thing. He also told me that if I had to ask permission, I was probably too young to do the deed. Silly man was quite upset when I stopped asking permission and just did what I wanted. (It's easier to say, "I'm sorry," than it is to ask for permission anyway.)
                              "Right is right, even if no one is doing it; wrong is wrong, even if everyone is doing it." - St. Augustine

B*tch-lite

Who says back fat is a bad thing? Maybe on a hairy guy at the beach, but not on a crab.

Comment

• No weekly shop today (the name we give the bottle shop run, taken from Spaced*). So that's $40 in the sobriety savings scheme.

*Inexplicably, given its genius, this scene does not appear to be available on youtube - I've searched many times.

Tomorrow is our 11th wedding anniversary. I don't think I'm old enough to have been married so long, but there you have it. I've bought husband a book on mythical beasts in art through the ages and a bar of tres chic chocolat. And then, because we're involving the small boy in the celebration, I got him a tiny robot chocolate from the same place.

Last night's conversation of heart-melting love:
                                Small boy: I going to marry E or K when I grow up.
                                Me: The world's a big place, full of wonderful people, you don't have to decide who to marry just yet.
                                Small boy: I'd really like to marry you.
                                Me: ?
                                Small boy: I'm a bit upset that you're already married.

Comment

Working...
                                X