Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by badgergirl View Post
    Oh, lads! So predictable
    Dinner was lovely - cooked leeks and bacon together then added cream, the perfect side for sausages. Boys had carrots and broc, I stuck to just broc.

Have told husband loud and clear that I feel underloved, many times. He tries sporadically, but doesn't often succeed, to remedy that. He tells me he's going to talk to me tonight instead of going straight into the study.
    Predicatability is a trait of the male of the species.... it's in the genes... or the jeans, if you prefer...

Comment

• Originally posted by ssn679doc View Post
      Predicatability is a trait of the male of the species.... it's in the genes... or the jeans, if you prefer...
      Couldn't agree more, well said sir....

Comment

• So, corset and jeans would hit the sweet spot then?
        I like badgers, books and booze, more or less in that order.

Comment

So, corset and jeans would hit the sweet spot then?
          Would "Oh yummy" be an inappropriate response?

Comment

Would "Oh yummy" be an inappropriate response?
            I might get hubster to take some snaps...

Comment

So, corset and jeans would hit the sweet spot then?
              Oh yes! Could somebody gets me a cold flannel....

Comment

Oh, lads! So predictable
                Dinner was lovely - cooked leeks and bacon together then added cream, the perfect side for sausages. Boys had carrots and broc, I stuck to just broc.

Have told husband loud and clear that I feel underloved, many times. He tries sporadically, but doesn't often succeed, to remedy that. He tells me he's going to talk to me tonight instead of going straight into the study.
                I've often had the opposite situation. I enjoy my alone time so much that I'm afraid my SOs occasionally felt emotionally neglected. I've tried to be better, but really, after a few years, the only new stuff is often work, and talking about work invariably makes my eyes roll back as I go comatose.
                "Right is right, even if no one is doing it; wrong is wrong, even if everyone is doing it." - St. Augustine

B*tch-lite

Who says back fat is a bad thing? Maybe on a hairy guy at the beach, but not on a crab.

Comment

• B: two eggs scrambled in butter, a little bit of extra butter (a girl needs vices), coffee
                  L: ratatouille w/feta (YUM)
                  D: porterhouse with salads (I think)

Last night went as well as can be expected all things considered. We're in an unwinnable situation and, unless husband affects radical change, we will remain so for the foreseeable future. But there. At least the dirty laundry was aired, even if we could not quite get it laundered.

Two glasses of red have - inexplicably - given me a pounding headache today. I don't want to lose my tolerance!

One more sleep until AFP! Have found a restaurant that looks good and is relatively close by...

Comment

• Originally posted by JoanieL View Post
                    I've often had the opposite situation. I enjoy my alone time so much that I'm afraid my SOs occasionally felt emotionally neglected. I've tried to be better, but really, after a few years, the only new stuff is often work, and talking about work invariably makes my eyes roll back as I go comatose.
                    Husband 'works' 14-16 hour days on his hobby. This goes far beyond being a little bit unavailable

Comment

Husband 'works' 14-16 hour days on his hobby. This goes far beyond being a little bit unavailable
                      yup... 14-16 hour days make for unavailability. My wife works those kinds of hours..... and "fortunately" I work night, so I either at work or asleep when she is unavailable.... when she's not home, I play in the garden.... or with chickens....

Comment

That ain't a hobby, that's an obsession, I can see why you got the pin!

Originally posted by ssn679doc View Post
                        yup... 14-16 hour days make for unavailability. My wife works those kinds of hours..... and "fortunately" I work night, so I either at work or asleep when she is unavailable.... when she's not home, I play in the garden.... or with chickens....
                        Whatever works, hey! Playing with chickens, err....

Comment

• Steak and salad turned out to be burgers without the bread. Aussies call this a burger with the lot: egg, beetroot, steak, bacon, onions, lettuce, tomato... I couldn't fit cheese on the plate.

Husband needs a job. A real paid job. Every discussion ends with that eternal verity.

AFP tomorrow. Either LBD or corset and jeans. Corset is wedding attire. Ribcage will be throbby, but as Frenchy said in Grease: beauty is pain.

Comment

Steak and salad turned out to be burgers without the bread. Aussies call this a burger with the lot: egg, beetroot, steak, bacon, onions, lettuce, tomato... I couldn't fit cheese on the plate.

Husband needs a job. A real paid job. Every discussion ends with that eternal verity.

AFP tomorrow. Either LBD or corset and jeans. Corset is wedding attire. Ribcage will be throbby, but as Frenchy said in Grease: beauty is pain.
                            If LBD means Little Black Dress..... thats a pretty frikin close 2nd to the corset...... I have VERY fond memories of a LBD event.... <swoon> lol

Comment

Steak and salad turned out to be burgers without the bread. Aussies call this a burger with the lot: egg, beetroot, steak, bacon, onions, lettuce, tomato... I couldn't fit cheese on the plate.
                              Bigger platters required, saying that, they sounds just the right size for me?!

Originally posted by badgergirl View Post
                              Soundslike groundhog arguement!

Originally posted by badgergirl View Post
                              I reckons you already knows what the male fraternity would prefer....

Comment

If LBD means Little Black Dress..... thats a pretty frikin close 2nd to the corset...... I have VERY fond memories of a LBD event.... <swoon> lol
                                Yes, little black dress. This one is stretchy with sheer bits. Versus corset and skinnys. Comfort and ease (of access) versus awesomeness.

Bacon man introduced me to AFP. Thank you, bacon man.

Comment

Working...
                                X