waiting for the whoosh - badgergirl's journal

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by ssn679doc View Post
    I avoid cavity cowboys like the plague........
    His parents had the same attitude, except when they took them to the students at the dental hospital. What a set of snaggles he has now - brown, rotting snaggles interspersed with cheap and nasty, oddly large tombstone caps.
    I like badgers, books and booze, more or less in that order.

Comment

• B: yog, sultanas, coffee
      L: carrot, coriander, coconut soup
      D: lamb with cumin and cinnamon, but husband had eaten the pumpkin so drank coconut milk while I waited for it to cook and thought primal ketosis thoughts. Then I stole some - not many - chips off the fish and chip paper (I was going to take the boys out for Thai food, but arrived at the station just in time to avert WW3 and all plans were scrapped because small boy needed to be brought home and cleaned up*). Celebratory pinot.

Am now very much regretting the coconut milk.

* Talk about wee-pocalypse. Husband had taken child to the toilet. Child had refused to go. Child wet himself. Husband threatened to rip child limb from limb and make him sleep outside. Cue floods of tears to match floods of wee.

Comment

• wee-pocalypse..... lol.... stop you will make me pee myself! sorry... have a hard time resisting a pee pun. I mean a wee pun.... oh dang, same thing....

Comment

I avoid cavity cowboys like the plague........
          I get my munchers checked every six months, even though it's a right royal pain in the arse....

Originally posted by badgergirl View Post
          His parents had the same attitude, except when they took them to the students at the dental hospital. What a set of snaggles he has now - brown, rotting snaggles interspersed with cheap and nasty, oddly large tombstone caps.
          ....for this reason!

Sympathies on the little man trouble, nowhere near an expert to know what to do about that, congrats on the peacekeeping though.

Comment

wee-pocalypse..... lol.... stop you will make me pee myself! sorry... have a hard time resisting a pee pun. I mean a wee pun.... oh dang, same thing....
            Chuckles, surreptitiously....

And wahay for the payrise, something that's as rare the proverbial hens teeth round here!

Comment

• Originally posted by Dhansakdave View Post
              I get my munchers checked every six months, even though it's a right royal pain in the arse...
              wow. Interesting anatomy you have there.

Comment

• Originally posted by badgergirl View Post
                wow. Interesting anatomy you have there.
                Don't get no digestive troubles, the halitosis is terrible though....

Comment

And flossing might quite a challenge too. I pity the dentist at this point.

Comment

• I wonder, would that practitioner be a dentoproctologist, or a proctodentologist? Things that make you go "Hmmmmm"....

Comment

Dang, yo bref smells like craaaaap! lol

Comment

• And. Just to add to the payrise celebrations...
                        Husband is 'pleased for me' [grimace].
                        He's not pleased though because this: 'just adds to the pressure on him.'
                        He's retreated to the study and I've done kitchen *and* boy bath, story and bedtime duties (usually we alternate, with one parent doing kitchen and the other doing boy), because he's so on edge.
                        But, honestly, hurrah. This is the most I've been paid, ever.
                        Later I might have to stroke him and coo gently.

Comment

I wonder, would that practitioner be a dentoproctologist, or a proctodentologist? Things that make you go "Hmmmmm"....
                          Anus dentata was when I went 'hmmm'

Comment

I wonder, would that practitioner be a dentoproctologist, or a proctodentologist? Things that make you go "Hmmmmm"....
                            Lol, had dental braces when I was a kid as well, ortho....

Comment

• With a pucker like that..... I have no doubt!

Comment

With a pucker like that..... I have no doubt!
                                Didn't make me a hit with the goils for some reason....

Originally posted by badgergirl View Post
                                honestly, hurrah. This is the most I've been paid, ever.
                                Later I might have to stroke him and coo gently.
                                Isn't it great how a few sheckles in the bank relieves a bit of stress!

I see a bout of insomnia cure coming on....

Comment

Working...
                                X