Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by badgergirl View Post
    We cross posted. My bile spewed below.
    Huh, I find nothing in that post with which I disagree. Perhaps my ignorance was pre-filled with bile and I just didn't know it.

Comment

• Originally posted by canio6 View Post
      Huh, I find nothing in that post with which I disagree. Perhaps my ignorance was pre-filled with bile and I just didn't know it.
      We're all feminists now.

And, yeah, your journal hosted the debate, but my rage was not directed at you. I wanted to step away from it as, I'm with Urban Forager on this one, I'm not really good on debate and these are issues I feel passionate about - having arguments with internet strangers is not good for my blood pressure and will change no minds.
      I like badgers, books and booze, more or less in that order.

Comment

• I beg to differ......I think you would be REALLY good at debate.

Comment

We're all feminists now.

And, yeah, your journal hosted the debate, but my rage was not directed at you. I wanted to step away from it as, I'm with Urban Forager on this one, I'm not really good on debate and these are issues I feel passionate about - having arguments with internet strangers is not good for my blood pressure and will change no minds.
          Man can I relate to that. Loved your vent .

I buzzed my head last year a few times. Incredibly liberating . I felt like I got the chance to re-learn my face. Now I'm growing my hair out so I can have longer pink hair at least once (because if I won't wear pink clothes, I will hav epink hair?), but it's such a pain and I want to buzz it while simultaneously wanting it to be about 6" longer). I kind of want to stop shaving my pits, but I like smoothness. Legs, I care less about. Apparently I like groping my armpits?
          Depression Lies

Comment

• Originally posted by namelesswonder View Post
            Man can I relate to that. Loved your vent .

I buzzed my head last year a few times. Incredibly liberating . I felt like I got the chance to re-learn my face. Now I'm growing my hair out so I can have longer pink hair at least once (because if I won't wear pink clothes, I will hav epink hair?), but it's such a pain and I want to buzz it while simultaneously wanting it to be about 6" longer). I kind of want to stop shaving my pits, but I like smoothness. Legs, I care less about. Apparently I like groping my armpits?
            Hair. Why does it have such power? It's as though we haven't moved on from Samson and Delilah. I like shaved legs because they slide against smooth sheets. I hate shedding hair and long hair skeeves me out, so I would like to buzz my head, but husband likes my hair so I grow it for him (and make him get it out of the plug holes). I have no opinion on male body hair (have been intimate with wookies and smoothies), but find the hairy female armpit to be incredibly alluring - WHO KNOWS WHY?

Comment

• And, while we're venting

Comment

• Originally posted by canio6 View Post
                Huh, I find nothing in that post with which I disagree.
                Nor me, some of it isn't really relevant to me, but I don't disagree with it.

Originally posted by badgergirl View Post
                I'm with Urban Forager on this one, I'm not really good on debate and these are issues I feel passionate about - having arguments with internet strangers is not good for my blood pressure and will change no minds.
                Originally posted by Clarkie View Post
                I beg to differ......I think you would be REALLY good at debate.
                I'm with Clarkie, I think you'd be rather good at debate, as you are somewhat articulate, but I'm also with you, I tend to stay out, I'm not adverse to an arguement, but I've got better things to do than waste my time, as/if it's not going to achieve anything.

Comment

• I watched Paleobird try to engage in rational debate and it just wore her down. I value this little corner of the world and the friends I've made too much to engage in pointless battles. Luckily, I don't actually have to be near people that enrage me. I may well hit the ignore button if it all gets too much - I've had steam coming out of my ears for two days now!

Comment

I watched Paleobird try to engage in rational debate and it just wore her down. I value this little corner of the world and the friends I've made too much to engage in pointless battles. Luckily, I don't actually have to be near people that enrage me. I may well hit the ignore button if it all gets too much - I've had steam coming out of my ears for two days now!
                    Apart from the steamy ears, I agree and am the same as you there. I wonder how PB's getting on?

Comment

I watched Paleobird try to engage in rational debate and it just wore her down. I value this little corner of the world and the friends I've made too much to engage in pointless battles. Luckily, I don't actually have to be near people that enrage me. I may well hit the ignore button if it all gets too much - I've had steam coming out of my ears for two days now!
                      I wasn't trying to encourage you to jump in to the midst of things. I just find your ability to manipulate the English language remarkable and I'd love to see you skewer some of the nitwits. Purely selfish motive on my part.....sorry.

Comment

• Originally posted by Clarkie View Post
                        I wasn't trying to encourage you to jump in to the midst of things. I just find your ability to manipulate the English language remarkable and I'd love to see you skewer some of the nitwits. Purely selfish motive on my part.....sorry.
                        Those are very sweet words and I shall treasure them. I cannot see the point in engaging though - I'd end up hulk smashing through my day at innocent bystanders

Comment

• I already PM'd you, but girl, those are some delicious nipple!
                          "Right is right, even if no one is doing it; wrong is wrong, even if everyone is doing it." - St. Augustine

B*tch-lite

Who says back fat is a bad thing? Maybe on a hairy guy at the beach, but not on a crab.

Comment

• I was going to type about something...what was it?

Perhaps it was piercing? So. Anyway, one nipple to the good and my spotty-herbert* piercer** was hovering around the second nipple trying to put me at my ease (since I am clearly one of those women: sweat, gabbling, sweat) by saying that some girls worry that he is turned on by what he is seeing.

DUDE. I'm old enough - Isle of Wight rules - to be your mother. I breastfed for four f*ckinglong years. I do not expect or hope that these flaps will turn you on. Yasoo christos.***

* What my grandfather named the gentlemen callers for my mother, a middle child, her father died when she was 15 years old. My mum the go-er.

** His name was Orion, he wore a beanie and told me he had intimate piercings. Small boy, I have seen your future! ...

*** Cheers (you are my intimate), Jesus.

What I was going to type...no, I have forgotten. Except to say, so, [male] Prof YRU Here...what first attracted you to gynaecology?
                            Last edited by badgergirl; 02-21-2014, 01:37 PM. Reason: terrible Greek

Comment

• I'm must be getting old, alright, am getting old, but what sort of name is Orion, whatever happened to names like Fortescue and Cholmondelely and the such....

Isle of Wight rules must be very similar to Southmead rules in Bristol!

Comment

• Originally posted by Dhansakdave View Post
                                Isle of Wight rules must be very similar to Southmead rules in Bristol!
                                Sluts and pikeys will inherit the earth. I miss the Iggles.

Comment

Working...
                                X