Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

waiting for the whoosh - badgergirl's journal

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Originally posted by Urban Forager View Post
    I concur with Clarkie, you look amazing! I am in awe of your toughness!

    That guy really is a dickless wonder, here is a link to the thread if you want to see what an idiot he is:
    http://www.marksdailyapple.com/forum/thread102270.html
    It was my own fault last time - I know better than to poke trolls with sticks, but he's such a misogynist wingnut, it was fun. And thank you for the words on toughness, I'm not really. It was, all up, four seconds of searing pain for 36 hours (and counting) of endorphins. Not such a bad deal.
    I like badgers, books and booze, more or less in that order.

    Comment


    • Well, I must admit that I rather like Sea Cows. I've seen dozens, swam with them, and think they are cool as hell. That said, I see them as a cool animal and that is all. Now, based on that picture you posted, if you were in fact a sea cow I would be a full time marine f*cking biologist. Yeah, so screw the dickless wonder, you look amazing.

      Comment


      • Originally posted by canio6 View Post
        Well, I must admit that I rather like Sea Cows. I've seen dozens, swam with them, and think they are cool as hell. That said, I see them as a cool animal and that is all. Now, based on that picture you posted, if you were in fact a sea cow I would be a full time marine f*cking biologist. Yeah, so screw the dickless wonder, you look amazing.
        Awww... stop or I'll be posting pics all over the internet. This could get addictive. Thank you, kind sir.
        I like badgers, books and booze, more or less in that order.

        Comment


        • Originally posted by badgergirl View Post
          Awww... stop or I'll be posting pics all over the internet. This could get addictive.
          In that case, remind me to send you my email address.... (kidding)

          Comment


          • I'm bi. So, I find the female of the species pretty damn attractive. I should post this over on the wingnut thread since I'm referring to *that* picture, but I won't because it's the wingnut thread...

            The lady with the cats...she looks pretty darn hot to me. She looks happy. She looks like she'd be fun. There could be food involved or not, but she looks as though she could show a girl a good time. And the cuddles would be awesome. I'd certainly not complain if I came home to that. I think almost all lassies look pretty hot - the standards/aspirations I have for my own body are not necessarily what I desire in others'. The crossfit mama? Not so much.

            What really riles me about the porn-obsessed, religious fundamentalist is that he hasn't grasped that women are people. Whether he thinks they are decorative or not (and will shoot out a few babies for him *shudders*) seems to be the only judgement he is willing or capable of making. And the fear... the fear of all these powerful goddesses with golden vaginas especially those who refuse to decorate his world with their feminine presence. Well, it's all very strange, isn't it?
            I like badgers, books and booze, more or less in that order.

            Comment


            • It is all very strange. When ever I read his posts I have to wonder if he's ever had a relationship with a woman in real life.
              I really doubt if but if he has I pity the poor woman.
              Life is death. We all take turns. It's sacred to eat during our turn and be eaten when our turn is over. RichMahogany.

              Comment


              • Deep sigh. I know I should stay off the boards, I know it.

                The co-workers were astonished that I went through with it and demanded a look-see. Bless them. We spend all day either looking at or reading about vaginae [spell says that's the plural, you'd think I'd know that] and playing with KY - it's a hard life, but someone's got to do it - and now they want naked breasts in the office too*.

                I came home and told husband how lucky he is because everyone thinks my breasts are lovely...


                'I know they are,' he says.

                Well there you are then, that's why I married him.

                I'm still pining after that rubber crinoline dress - husband asked where on earth I would wear it - all kinked up and nowhere to go.

                *Any day now I expect Gorbag to show up in our office.
                Last edited by badgergirl; 02-19-2014, 01:56 AM.
                I like badgers, books and booze, more or less in that order.

                Comment


                • Originally posted by Urban Forager View Post
                  It is all very strange. When ever I read his posts I have to wonder if he's ever had a relationship with a woman in real life.
                  I really doubt if but if he has I pity the poor woman.
                  I doubt it, probably in a long term relationship with himself! And as you say if he is, she's more than likely vit D difficient....

                  Originally posted by badgergirl View Post
                  Deep sigh. I know I should stay off the boards, I know it.
                  I try to keep my sojourns into the boards limited, for that reason

                  Originally posted by badgergirl View Post
                  The co-workers were astonished that I went through with it and demanded a look-see. Bless them. We spend all day either looking at or reading about vaginae [spell says that's the plural, you'd think I'd know that] and playing with KY - it's a hard life, but someone's got to do it - and now they want naked breasts in the office too.
                  Some sort of busmans holiday, though I doubt they see NR's too often do they?!

                  Originally posted by badgergirl View Post
                  I came home and told husband how lucky he is because everyone thinks my breasts are lovely...

                  'I know they are,' he says.

                  Well there you are then, that's why I married him.

                  I'm still pining after that rubber crinoline dress - husband asked where on earth I would wear it - all kinked up and nowhere to go.
                  Saying the right thing at the right time is an innate skill....How about the bedroom....

                  Comment


                  • Originally posted by Dhansakdave View Post
                    Saying the right thing at the right time is an innate skill....How about the bedroom....
                    My kinks =/= his kinks. It it was a velvet crinoline he'd be taking out a bank loan and I'd never get to leave the house. As it is, the rubber version does not float his boat.
                    I like badgers, books and booze, more or less in that order.

                    Comment


                    • Originally posted by badgergirl View Post
                      and now they want naked breasts in the office too
                      hmmmm we must work for the same company... well, some of us at work are in that category.... others, not so much.... That does pose a problem with all the federally required sexual harrasment training we get... seems the government frowns on bare boobs at work.... no sense of humor having bastards....

                      Comment


                      • Originally posted by badgergirl View Post
                        My kinks =/= his kinks. It it was a velvet crinoline he'd be taking out a bank loan and I'd never get to leave the house. As it is, the rubber version does not float his boat.
                        Oh well, can't all like the same thing can us....

                        Originally posted by ssn679doc View Post
                        hmmmm we must work for the same company... well, some of us at work are in that category.... others, not so much.... That does pose a problem with all the federally required sexual harrasment training we get... seems the government frowns on bare boobs at work.... no sense of humor having bastards....
                        Alas, pandemic that be my friend....

                        Comment


                        • Originally posted by badgergirl View Post
                          I have just tentatively commissioned an artist to draw up a design for a tattoo. That's my 40th birthday sorted then.
                          Awesome! Can't wait for pics

                          Comment


                          • Originally posted by Urban Forager View Post
                            I concur with Clarkie, you look amazing! I am in awe of your toughness!

                            That guy really is a dickless wonder, here is a link to the thread if you want to see what an idiot he is:
                            http://www.marksdailyapple.com/forum/thread102270.html
                            Why on earth did he start that thread? How is that discussion relevant to his life? I couldn't stand to read the whole thing so maybe he does mention a female significant other at some point. Some peoples kids eh?

                            Comment


                            • Originally posted by Clarkie View Post
                              Why on earth did he start that thread? How is that discussion relevant to his life? I couldn't stand to read the whole thing so maybe he does mention a female significant other at some point. Some peoples kids eh?
                              I've never heard him mention a SO or offspring, it's always theoretical.

                              FWIW, speaking of offspring........... as thoughtful and well meaning as some w/o kids are, they really can't possibly know what they would do if they had children. Children take you (for better or worse) to places, emotionally and sometimes physically, that you could never possibly imagine w/o going through the experience yourself. I know I had a lot of grand ideas of "what I would do" prior to having my son and I had a lot of experience as a nanny.
                              Life is death. We all take turns. It's sacred to eat during our turn and be eaten when our turn is over. RichMahogany.

                              Comment


                              • ^^^Ab-so-frickin-lutely! Not to be undertaken by the feint of heart! I love my 3 to death but lord there have been days....

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X