No announcement yet.

waiting for the whoosh - badgergirl's journal

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hey there BG! Thinking of you and your appt tomorrow .
    link to my journal http://www.marksdailyapple.com/forum/thread97129.html

Comment

• Thanks everyone, I'll let you know what I know. Forgot to set the alarm and slept like the dead last night, overslept in fact. Now rushing to catch up with myself...
      I like badgers, books and booze, more or less in that order.

Comment

• Well, that wasn't as much fun as I had hoped for - though I did get the very attractive (female) doctor to spend quite a long time looking and touching my breasts, so it wasn't a dead loss.

I've got a mammogram and an ultrasound booked for tomorrow - possibly a biopsy too. Then I'll get the verdict Friday morning.

Right, who can distract me and stop me from fondling my own breasts all evening (I caught myself having a cheeky feel at work today)?

I want a breast mouse.
        Last edited by badgergirl; 02-05-2014, 12:51 AM.

Comment

• Sounds like you have a good doctor there covering all bases.
          Now for distraction hmmm fondling ...... Sorry did you say something!
          link to my journal http://www.marksdailyapple.com/forum/thread97129.html

Comment

• oooh I wish I had your attitude towards medical things. I tend to freak out with even the simplest of things like a headache.
            I'm impressed that they are taking this up so quickly. Good luck with everything tomorrow...

PS: nothing wrong with fondling... nature gave them to you, so enjoy them!!!
            (perhaps your hubs want in on the action as well)
            My story, My thought....

It's all about trying to stay healthy!!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by badgergirl View Post
              I want a breast mouse.
              lol... I thought this was a breast shaped mouse for the computer... silly me!

Comment

• Originally posted by MarielleGO View Post
                oooh I wish I had your attitude towards medical things.
                Born with hydrocephalus. Ended up in care, having been neglected, physically abused and, possibly, sexually abused. Got hit by a car at age 12 and died on the road before being brought back again by the wonders of medical science. I suppose I figure not much worse - in terms of surgery and stuff - can happen to me. Certainly, I function on a 'don't worry until you have to' basis. Right now, this hasn't really tipped the scales for me. Now... if we were talking about waiting for a diagnosis for small boy I'd probably be having kittens.

Comment

• Originally posted by ssn679doc View Post
                  With a nipple? I thought that was laptops...

Comment

• Originally posted by jacmac View Post
                    Sounds like you have a good doctor there covering all bases.
                    Now for distraction hmmm fondling ...... Sorry did you say something!
                    I agrees, and bloody quickly as well.

Originally posted by ssn679doc View Post
                    Lol, I thought the same thing, that's worrying....

Originally posted by badgergirl View Post
                    Born with hydrocephalus. Ended up in care, having been neglected, physically abused and, possibly, sexually abused. Got hit by a car at age 12 and died on the road before being brought back again by the wonders of medical science. I suppose I figure not much worse - in terms of surgery and stuff - can happen to me. Certainly, I function on a 'don't worry until you have to' basis. Right now, this hasn't really tipped the scales for me. Now... if we were talking about waiting for a diagnosis for small boy I'd probably be having kittens.
                    When you put in those terms, after all that, there's no point in going ape, at the moment!

I would assist you in said fondling given half the chance, the last time I felt a tit was when I fell of me bike, as the old joke goes....

Comment

• Originally posted by Dhansakdave View Post
                      I would assist you in said fondling given half the chance, the last time I felt a tit was when I fell of me bike, as the old joke goes....
                      Hugs, fondles... I'm liking where this journal is going.

I used to have nipple rings pre-child and I was thinking the other day I might get my nipples pierced again. I think that might be the perfect way to celebrate an all clear.

Comment

Hugs, fondles... I'm liking where this journal is going.
                        Not in a family friendly way, liking it though, keeps it lively....

Originally posted by badgergirl View Post
                        I used to have nipple rings pre-child and I was thinking the other day I might get my nipples pierced again. I think that might be the perfect way to celebrate an all clear.
                        Go for it, anyway is a good way to celebrate an all clear!! Did toy with getting one of mine done when getting me last tattoo, but bottled it, also thought I was maybe a bit too old for that caper....

Comment

• Originally posted by Dhansakdave View Post
                          Go for it, anyway is a good way to celebrate an all clear!! Did toy with getting one of mine done when getting me last tattoo, but bottled it, also thought I was maybe a bit too old for that caper....
                          Never too old for nipple rings - why only one though? (Although, even though you'd think the opposite, the second nipple hurts WAY more than the first one. I went a bit pale when I had mine done and I'm usually okay with pain.) I like the look of rings on men (and women, obvs), but the sexiest thing was Mr best friend who had a lip ring...oh my the things he could do with his lip ring.

Comment

Never too old for nipple rings - why only one though? (Although, even though you'd think the opposite, the second nipple hurts WAY more than the first one. I went a bit pale when I had mine done and I'm usually okay with pain.) I like the look of rings on men (and women, obvs), but the sexiest thing was Mr best friend who had a lip ring...oh my the things he could do with his lip ring.
                            I dunno, I am sprinting up to 46 ya know....Only one, cuz a mate of mine had his done and reckoned it smarted a bit, so I thought I'd dip me toe first, so to speak, I'm not too bad with pain, did finish two rugby matches, one with a broken thumb and the other with a broken rib (that hurt)....also me nips ain't the biggest, so it would have been to see if it actually worked!

Was going to state a most unfamily journal saying sort of phrase regarding Mr best friend, but I choked it, lets just say I thinks I knows what yer getting at....

Comment

• Brave souls all of you. I am feeling woozy and seeing spots just thinking about getting my nipples pierced. Those babies are sensitive ya know!!
                              All this talk of piercings and tattoos and boobies reminds me of a co worker who asked if I wanted to see her new tattoo. I have 4 myself and am always interested to see other peoples body art. Next thing I know, she and I are in a bathroom stall and she is hoisting up her shirt. She had " I am good enough" tattooed under her breast. (which she also had to hoist up)
                              Then for the grand finale I got to see her nipple ring! Definitely NOT a typical day at the office.

BG, sending you positive vibes for your lump turning out to be nothing more than a nuisance. (((hugs)))
                              Last edited by Clarkie; 02-05-2014, 08:08 AM. Reason: spelling

Comment

• Originally posted by Clarkie View Post
                                She had " I am good enough" tattooed under her breast. (which she also had to hoist up)
                                Then for the grand finale I got to see her nipple ring! Definitely NOT a typical day at the office.
                                The thing with body mods is that you're showing off the mod rather than the bod. I would quite happily lift my top and flash my rings to almost anyone at the drop of a hat (truth be told, I used to be fairly carefree about flashing flesh anyway, but with rings I was a positive menace).

What saddens me about your co-worker's affirmation is the poverty of ambition: only good enough? What about: I am superlative?

In general - even though I love words, work with words, play with words - I dislike words as decoration (on skin or home decor equally). I'm odd like that.

I'll let this corner of the internet know how the various push-me-pull-you tests go later today. Strange things happened overnight, which means that I'm even less concerned about the nastier diagnoses than I was and more convinced that I've gone septic.

Comment

Working...
                                X