No announcement yet.

Healthier_Kathi (AKA PediDoc)

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I always wonder............ if I cancel and appointment with less than 24 hours notice I get charged (or so they threaten) -- but if they cancel, they just ignore the fact that I have been inconvenienced!!! Now - if its a real emergency I can totally understand.
    1. Love ME no matter what noises are screaming at me, or who is trying to tear me down.
    2. Eat to heal
    3. Move to live
    4. Embrace today
    5. Live with intention
    6. Respect my body
    7. Cultivate joy
    8. Find my passion
    9. Meditate on peace in my soul

Comment

• I was glad. Was not really feeling like going..... I decided to not do clinic tomorrow. Since following Thursday is mandatory performance, I won't be in clinic until 5/1. Then I'm in EP 5/8-18.
      Female 55
      Starting wt: 198, Goal: 135, Current with PB: 165
      Started at a size 16 down to loose 10

With PB my asthma has improved, low back pain is gone, & I've got more energy

My Primal Journal: http://www.marksdailyapple.com/forum/thread60175.html

Comment

• Meatballs were yummy. Knots gone from back, shoulders pleasantly sore. Still coughing. Hoping for good sleep tonight!
        Female 55

Comment

• Got 6 minutes shy of 9 hours sleep with deep 2 minutes less than light! Feel marginally better. Had planned all kind of errands today, but decided that defeated the purpose of staying home, so will do home bound things today. Leftover meatballs and salad for dinner. Tomorrow is last Friday in lent - meaning it's the last day I have to plan a meatless meal. I've got nothing against meatless - I just prefer the flexibility of moving meals around based on activity and what I feel like doing.

Got to figure out what to wear next Thursday to fund raiser and then memorial service afterwards.
          Female 55

Comment

• Hey hun, yes thanks I do feel better - getting there slowly. Hope you do, too.

I know what you mean about flexibility ... although I try to make Fridays fish anyway as it gives me a guideline to get my two fishy meals per week in!

Good, too, that you realised about staying home and doing the stuff that needs doing there. I'm a bit reluctant to be away this weekend, but its on the plan, so I'll have to live with it

Comment

• Took a nap 2 1/2 hours worth 1 1/2 deep sleep, so I guess that's what my body needs right now. Still coughing, but less productive. Boy my journal is boring lately!
              Female 55

Comment

• sleep is your best friend right now! stay cozy!!
                1. Love ME no matter what noises are screaming at me, or who is trying to tear me down.
                2. Eat to heal
                3. Move to live
                4. Embrace today
                5. Live with intention
                6. Respect my body
                7. Cultivate joy
                8. Find my passion
                9. Meditate on peace in my soul

Comment

• This is what I'm thinking of wearing next Thursday image.jpg

But I can't decide between dark tweedy or grey pant image.jpg

Opinions?
                  Female 55

Comment

• 8 hours of sleep with >5 hours of that deep. I still have cough.

Today tuna for dinner. Need to go to grocery store and I've got a hair appointment. I'd scheduled myself to start crossfit Monday, but if I'm still coughing think that isn't going to happen!

No grade on final paper, but teacher posted final grade for course. Two As. That's it for didactic courses. Now it's just comps and my dissertation.

Tomorrow I'm cleaning kitchen, baking a cheesecake for Easter (DH gives up all sweets for lent), boiling eggs for deviled eggs, and planning out the rest of the cooking Sunday. We are having a late Easter meal, because DS works 0800-1700. Will put together an antipasti platter for afternoon snacking.

Hope someone comments on outfit choices. Even if it's try again! I miss having DS3 here to give his honest opinion.
                    Female 55

Comment

• Originally posted by Pedidoc View Post

Hope someone comments on outfit choices. Even if it's try again! I miss having DS3 here to give his honest opinion.
                      I like the lighter pants, but they all look good.
                      I loveee the jacket; you'll look great. Post pic.

Comment

• I like the lighter pants, too. Love the look!

Sent from my iPhone using Marks Daily Apple Forum

Comment

• You are never boring!

This isn't helpful, but I like the dark ones. So I guess that is a vote for each! But they are both smashing. I love the top. After years of wearing boring shirts I am getting interested in more elaborate fare for the top half. Jewelry? A silver necklace maybe? Or earrings? (Probably not both)
                          My Primal Journal: http://www.marksdailyapple.com/forum/thread53052.html

"Freedom from fear" could be said to sum up the whole philosophy of human rights. - Dag Hammarskjold

Comment

• Thanks guys! See I keep going back and forth between the two pair of pants!

Jewelry probably my 1/2 hoop silver with diamonds that DH gave me for 25th anniversary and a silver bangle. Black flats since I will be on my feet all day.

Just heard from DS3 - he says dark. I probably will try both that day and go with what feels right.....
                            Last edited by Pedidoc; 04-18-2014, 08:42 AM.
                            Female 55

Comment

• I thought light because of time of year, but the dark ones are gorgeous.

Comment

• Great results on the course.

I like the dark grey base on the right

Sent from my GT-N7000 using Marks Daily Apple Forum mobile app

Comment

Working...
                                X