Healthier_Kathi (AKA PediDoc)

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ^ we're all waiting to hear!
    1. Love ME no matter what noises are screaming at me, or who is trying to tear me down.
    2. Eat to heal
    3. Move to live
    4. Embrace today
    5. Live with intention
    6. Respect my body
    7. Cultivate joy
    8. Find my passion
    9. Meditate on peace in my soul

Comment

• Originally posted by Siobhan View Post
      I'm probably being obnoxious but I'm still on the edge of my seat - heard anything on the job?
      No word yet. They were on spring break last week, so I didn't expect to hear anything. Hopefully this week - fingers crossed!
      Female 55
      Starting wt: 198, Goal: 135, Current with PB: 165
      Started at a size 16 down to loose 10

With PB my asthma has improved, low back pain is gone, & I've got more energy

My Primal Journal: http://www.marksdailyapple.com/forum/thread60175.html

Comment

• Happy St. Patrick's day!

Slept just shy of 8 hours with light > deep sleep. Up making dogs wait for breakfast, drinking coffee, planning the day.

Weight is up from trip. not really surprised, just could have done with out that bit of news. I'm sure hubby is up too - we ate well in Boston! Will try to eat clean this week and since we are staying in a Residence Inn with a mini kitchen in EP, I will plan on cooking while there.

I'm up to my eyeballs in homework and to do list items all week. I need >24 hours per day! Today I must balance the checkbook, pay bills, sign and send out some paperwork, complete some assorted other stuff related to finances, finish unpacking, take all 4 dogs to the vet for their flu booster, work on a paper, and go to the grocery store.

The rest of the week has 3 other papers, a doctors appointment (1 hour drive each way to office), hair appointment, laundry, ironing (no house keeper this week), work on taxes, pack for EP, and a massage (which I really need - I've been having back spasms). Of course cooking dinner, feeding dogs, dealing with mail, dishes, and all the day to day stuff still has to be done. If I can survive thru 4/2, the worst should be over.

Okay, off to start the day - wish I could just crawl back in bed and hide from the world........
        Female 55

Comment

• Good grief, you stay busy!! Thank goodness for your paleo lifestyle and your fam of humans and dogs to keep you loved up.

Comment

• ^ so true. Family and pups are good support.

Put off grocery store. Got all financial stuff done. All unpacked and put away - just in time to pack again! Dogs got vaccinated. Dinner is lettuce wrapped burgers. Will work on outline for question this evening. I did research earlier.
            Female 55

Comment

• wait............ dogs need flu shots???? How have I never known that?
              1. Love ME no matter what noises are screaming at me, or who is trying to tear me down.
              2. Eat to heal
              3. Move to live
              4. Embrace today
              5. Live with intention
              6. Respect my body
              7. Cultivate joy
              8. Find my passion

Comment

• Originally posted by tomi View Post
                wait............ dogs need flu shots???? How have I never known that?
                We had an outbreak of canine flu at the dog track here. Our vet had a diagnosed case in our area. It's passed by respiratory secretions just like humans, but they are most contagious before you know they are sick. After the recover from visible symptoms, they continue to have lung damage leading to an early painful death. I'd rather vaccinate, then have them suffer.
                Female 55

Comment

• wow! I've never heard of that! We don't take Zeus away from home much - just to the groomer and to the lake in the summer. I wonder if I need to get him vaccinated?
                  2. Eat to heal
                  3. Move to live
                  4. Embrace today
                  5. Live with intention
                  6. Respect my body
                  7. Cultivate joy
                  8. Find my passion

Comment

• Originally posted by tomi View Post
                    wow! I've never heard of that! We don't take Zeus away from home much - just to the groomer and to the lake in the summer. I wonder if I need to get him vaccinated?
                    I'd think if it's in your area that your vet would have mentioned it.
                    Female 55

Comment

• probably --- I've never heard of it.
                      2. Eat to heal
                      3. Move to live
                      4. Embrace today
                      5. Live with intention
                      6. Respect my body
                      7. Cultivate joy
                      8. Find my passion

Comment

• My lap right now.

image.jpg

Shilo & Romeo
                        Female 55

Comment

• awe! snuggle bunnies!
                          2. Eat to heal
                          3. Move to live
                          4. Embrace today
                          5. Live with intention
                          6. Respect my body
                          7. Cultivate joy
                          8. Find my passion

Comment

• They missed mama.

Comment

• Slept 8 hours light > deep. Up having coffee. Logged it in the UP coffee app I just downloaded to see how caffeine affects my sleep. Set out a roasted chicken to thaw for dinner tonight. Will put together a broccoli salad to go with it. Today I've got to work on and fingers crossed finish question. Pull myself together and drive an hour to paleo GYN and then home in rush hour. Hubby had to go to Conroe today, so long late day for him. After dinner, while watching The Voice, I will do my peer feedback on 4 of their questions. Today is a bit better than yesterday!
                              Female 55

Comment

• Glad you got home safely, but boy do you sound busy!?! I hope it all goes smoothly

Comment

Working...
                                X