No announcement yet.

Healthier_Kathi (AKA PediDoc)

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Finished laundry. Made some paleo bread. Nap with Shi. Dinner was good.
    Female 55
    Starting wt: 198, Goal: 135, Current with PB: 165
    Started at a size 16 down to loose 10

With PB my asthma has improved, low back pain is gone, & I've got more energy

My Primal Journal: http://www.marksdailyapple.com/forum/thread60175.html

Comment

• I keep playing with the idea of buying that paleo bread recipe............ but I think Tapioca flour is on my NO list for SCD. I guess I will just continue to live BREAD-LESS.
      1. Love ME no matter what noises are screaming at me, or who is trying to tear me down.
      2. Eat to heal
      3. Move to live
      4. Embrace today
      5. Live with intention
      6. Respect my body
      7. Cultivate joy
      8. Find my passion
      9. Meditate on peace in my soul

Comment

• Slept 8 1/2 hours, but light an full hour+> deep. It's cold (27, but very windy, so feels 13) this morning. Having to rethink my interview outfit. I still have the feeling I should wear a skirt (I've got a tweedy looking black/white knee length one that fits) so it with a black shirt that has a bit of black lace around the collar layered with a grey v-neck that ends in small bow sweater that has black lace stripe from shoulder to hem on each side, black tights and low heeled pumps. Will add blazer or coat depending and hair will go into a French braid with tail tucked up and pinned. Anniversary earrings, grandma's wedding band, my band and engagement ring. If needed small silver cross necklace. The goal is to be warm, pulled together, and professional.

I found some very pretty small cross paperweights at of all places the gift shop at the Scottsdale hotel. They were 50% off, so picked up 4 as thank you gifts for the two admin assistants to the school of nursing dean, the dean, and the pedi lead faculty. Have them in small gift bags to take today. Pretty nervous - reviewed some stuff last night for interview.

This morning I have to pay bills and then spend about 2 hours on homework - my mock comprehensive questions. Dinner is a veggie lasagna that I had made extra and froze. Add a salad and we are good.
        Last edited by Pedidoc; 03-03-2014, 07:00 AM.
        Female 55

Comment

• Interview with president went well - he said so. Now have to wait to be notified - soon, he said, but no idea what their definition of soon is.
          Female 55

Comment

• We all knew you'd be utterly fabulous! Hope soon really means soon
            My musings

The old stuff

Comment

• Originally posted by Greensprout View Post
              We all knew you'd be utterly fabulous! Hope soon really means soon
              Me too!
              Female 55

Comment

• now the waiting........... fingers crossed!!!!
                1. Love ME no matter what noises are screaming at me, or who is trying to tear me down.
                2. Eat to heal
                3. Move to live
                4. Embrace today
                5. Live with intention
                6. Respect my body
                7. Cultivate joy
                8. Find my passion

Comment

• Slept just short of 8 hours with deep slightly > light. Boys and Latte were in trouble for digging, so they had to sleep in the back hall. Drinking coffee, with Rom on my lap catching up. Shi and Juliet are playing/wrestling and Latte is staring at me sending feed me messages with her eyes.

Ice and cold today. No clinic and lots of school closings. Will work on some homework and hopefully will be able to change spa appointment for tomorrow to this afternoon.

Tomorrow morning I have GYN appointment that I changed when my aunt passed. Dinner tonight with be the ancestral table paleo pizza. I've been looking forward to trying this recipe.
                  Female 55

Comment

• Like Tomi.....waiting......waiting.......waiting - it sucks!
                    Female 55

Comment

• This is so exciting! How thoughtful of you to give gifts! Can't...wait...to...hear...
                      My Primal Journal: http://www.marksdailyapple.com/forum/thread53052.html

"Freedom from fear" could be said to sum up the whole philosophy of human rights. - Dag Hammarskjold

Comment

• Slept over 10 hours! Deep significantly > light. feel fairly rested. Don't feel like driving an hour to GYN appointment and another hour home. I'm going to reschedule. Will work on homework, make grocery list, and maybe hit grocery store instead. It's a gloomy day here and that probably accounts for my mood and wanting to nest at home.

Start of Lent. We go meatless today and every Friday until Easter. I'm wanting to IF 14 hours the same days. So today tea until 11am. May go longer, we will see. Cod for dinner with spinach and zucchini.
                        Female 55

Comment

• Hope you hear soon. Waiting is really hard sometimes.
                          2. Eat to heal
                          3. Move to live
                          4. Embrace today
                          5. Live with intention
                          6. Respect my body
                          7. Cultivate joy
                          8. Find my passion

Comment

• Dinner was good. Late because of hubby, but still good. I will make the fish again. Pulled together what I need to answer mock questions. Clinic tomorrow. Putting chicken in the slow cooker in the morning.
                            Female 55

Comment

• Originally posted by Pedidoc View Post
                              Dinner was good. Late because of hubby, but still good. I will make the fish again. Pulled together what I need to answer mock questions. Clinic tomorrow. Putting chicken in the slow cooker in the morning.
                              Did you try the pizza? I've made it several more times, love changing it up with ingredients on hand. Mushrooms, for sure!!

Also, thought of you the other day when DH was commenting how great the sauerkraut was.. Did you ever order from amazon or buy local?

Positive job news, come on!!!!!!

Comment

• I've not made pizza yet. I need a day I'm home and not tied up doing homework to try a new recipe. I've got all the ingredients, so it's a matter of time.

I ordered the sauerkraut and it's in my fridge. Have not tried it yet. Dumb, I know but I keep forgetting I've got it.

Still waiting. Have put 3/18 as my day to hear by or I follow up.
                                Female 55

Comment

Working...
                                X