No announcement yet.

Healthier_Kathi (AKA PediDoc)

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• It takes ages to get a GA out of your system. Wonder Woman I'm sorry to tell you you're not Wonder Woman, are you fit for this conference or are you pushing it? Be honest with yourself. Listen to me, you know your own body, just make sure you are listening to it!

This is written with the best of intentions. I'm not ready to cyber bully you yet!
    I'm not saying lets kill all the stupid people in the world, I'm just saying let's remove all the warning labels and let the problem take care of itself.

Comment

• If I couldn't skip a lecture or two and lay down, I would say yes. Since I can and I'm going stir crazy in our house, I and the PS think it will be good for me. I probably will only do 1-2 lectures a day. Out of 16 lectures, I really wan to hear 6.

GA??
      Female 55
      Starting wt: 198, Goal: 135, Current with PB: 165
      Started at a size 16 down to loose 10

With PB my asthma has improved, low back pain is gone, & I've got more energy

My Primal Journal: http://www.marksdailyapple.com/forum/thread60175.html

Comment

• General Anesthesia?
        1. Love ME no matter what noises are screaming at me, or who is trying to tear me down.
        2. Eat to heal
        3. Move to live
        4. Embrace today
        5. Live with intention
        6. Respect my body
        7. Cultivate joy
        8. Find my passion
        9. Meditate on peace in my soul

Comment

• Originally posted by tomi View Post
          General Anesthesia?
          Bingo Tomi. I really get a kick out of working out the acronyms in posts. I know Mark did a thread on common PB acronyms, my favourite was that many people thought DH meant Dickhead. Lol
          I'm not saying lets kill all the stupid people in the world, I'm just saying let's remove all the warning labels and let the problem take care of itself.

Comment

• Originally posted by Kikiperpie View Post
            DH meant Dickhead. Lol
            Well depending on the circumstance...........
            Female 55

Comment

• The other good thing is my NP friends won't let me overdo. I'm sure they will be practically tucking me in for daily naps!
              Female 55

Comment

• Good job. Good to know there are people in RL looking after you too! Lol.

Comment

• Originally posted by Kikiperpie View Post
                  Good job. Good to know there are people in RL looking after you too! Lol.
                  Yeah, they will really bully!
                  Female 55

Comment

• *smiles*

Comment

• the one I can NEVER remember is HIIT ............ high impact interval training is always what comes to mind......... I don't think that's right.
                      1. Love ME no matter what noises are screaming at me, or who is trying to tear me down.
                      2. Eat to heal
                      3. Move to live
                      4. Embrace today
                      5. Live with intention
                      6. Respect my body
                      7. Cultivate joy
                      8. Find my passion

Comment

• the one I can NEVER remember is HIIT ............ high impact interval training is always what comes to mind......... I don't think that's right.

OH I just looked it up............. high intensity interval training! Something I will never do - so don't need to know what it means.
                        2. Eat to heal
                        3. Move to live
                        4. Embrace today
                        5. Live with intention
                        6. Respect my body
                        7. Cultivate joy
                        8. Find my passion

Comment

• Slept okay. Woke up before my alarm. Need to finish picking outfits to pack. Have about 30 minutes before I need to get moving, so coffee and catching up. Getting greys colored and I'm cutting my hair (its one length mid-back with bangs) first thing this morning. Finish packing, change clothes, and mom takes me about 20 miles (30-60 minute drive depending on traffic )up the road to the conference.
                          Female 55

Comment

• Hair done. Cut about 6 inches off, so its to my collarbone. All my curl is showing.

Checked into hotel. Nice room. I've got a balcony.

Resting.
                            Female 55

Comment

• Love the new haircut! Hope the conference is enlightening and energising.

Comment

• Got all my conference stuff. Had chilled shrimp, crab claws, and chicken and beef on a stick in the concierge lounge. Got my new immunotherapy serum (dropped off by an MA that lives in the area).

Saw the bar waitress who served us Labor Day. So I went in and sat in her area. Had a bun less pulled pork sandwich and two glasses of Chardonnay.

Slept okay. About the same as at home. Got up at 0815 and went to the concierge lounge for scrambled eggs, bacon, blueberries, and coffee. They brought up a Greek yogurt for me to take to my room for later.

No conference activities until this evening. In a bit I will get ready and go shopping. Probably will need a nap this afternoon!
                                Female 55

Comment

Working...
                                X