Taming Of's Primal Journal

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hi DCarr!
    Yup I work as a stagehand with IATSE, usually an electrician but I do a little of pretty much everything else. It is a lot of fun, but yea, the money situation can be rough during the off seasons.
    My Primal Journal

Journey to Mordor: 174.39/1779 mi.

Current Stats---
    Total Weight: 152.8lbs
    Fat %: 30.4

"My feet hurt from kicking so much ass."

Comment

Hi again Everybody! How is your primal life going?

I'm doing pretty good myself. The busy season at work pretty much knocked me out of the park in terms of keeping up with my journaling, but I expected that. The good news is, it didn't knock me too far out of the primal life! For sure my sugar intake ran wild again, and the dairy intake became a staple in my diet instead of a side. But now with it slowing down I've got time to cook again. I'm planning on doing a Whole30 for January with the additional boost of the Whole30 Daily emails. Anybody use that part before? Did you like it? Was it helpful? And for Christmas I got Well Fed, I can't wait to make some of those delicious recipes!

For Solstice I got a FitBit One, which has been amazing to see how much I'm actually moving at work. Or not moving on my days off. It's going to be a great tool for keeping my activity level high. For the off season I have Irish Dance, capoeira, yoga, and body weight work outs planned.

Woot! Also, I'm really glad to still be excited about all this. Best change I've made to my life.
      My Primal Journal

Journey to Mordor: 174.39/1779 mi.

Current Stats---
      Total Weight: 152.8lbs
      Fat %: 30.4

"My feet hurt from kicking so much ass."

Comment

Working...
      X