One Night At McCool's

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Crabbcakes View Post
    You so need to get with DarthFriendly. He's planning world domination, too, over on the "I have such plans for you all" thread. This could be an entertaining threesome, if McCool takes you up on it.
    Threesome? Well....

a threesome never works if you are all planning on worldwide domination, each person gets suspicious the other two are plotting against them. Only agree to take 1 other person to the end, never two

If you meant the other threesome, well, I ... my mind is considering the logistics. I shall leave to cogitate...and look for instructive diagrams
    Last edited by katemary; 06-22-2012, 08:36 AM. Reason: add pictorial references, I am not shy to admit

Comment

True story: I only drink out of mason jars. This has nothing to do with anything, just figured you all would like to know.

Preface: "Bull" is a stronger man than I. At 47 years old he's got his pro card and instead of driving home normally carries his '73 Dodge Dart on his back. "Kat" is my receptionist. She knows I hate the smell of fingernail polish, so she insists on reapplying her black paint daily. She has three very large tattoos of Bingo, her bulldog. "Dirk" is my protege. Young kid, 19 years old, but built like an ox. More than likely you'll see him on tv in the next WSM, or on some bachelor-type show. "Mrs. McCool". My wife. 'Nuff said.

This morning after our AM workout Dirk, Bull, and I got a bit ... "juvenile".

Bull: Nic, get that boy of yours to make us some breakfast. A REAL breakfast. Not that pussy strawberry shake shit he's always sipping on.
      Dirk: It's just protein, Bull.
      Bull: Don't ya get enough of that from your boyfriend?
      Me: Easy dude. D, grab us some eggs from the fridge.
      Dirk: Can’t Kat get ‘em.
      Kat: I’m an assistant, not a waitress.
      Me: You’re a receptionist.
      Kat: Whatever.

At the exact same moment as Dirk brought the eggs the power went out (old warehouse, this tends to happen a bit).

Me: Now how are we going to make breakfast?
      Bull: Rocky it?
      Me: Fuck no, dude.
      Dirk: What’s “Rocky it”?
      Bull: Now we HAVE to.

This is when things got … weird (well, weird is normal for us). We had worked on a bit of grip strength today so that carried into breakfast. First it was a competition to see who could crush and then eat the most eggs in 10 seconds with just their hands. Then once Bull lost to D it was egg under the chin, neck strength crush. And then Kat wanted to get involved so it was between the knees egg squeeze. But, of course, Kat wasn’t about to eat raw eggs, and I can’t let food go to waste, so I was under her catching the yolk in my mouth while she was squeezing the egg with her thighs and the other two dumb oafs were cheering us on like idiots.

And then my wife walked in.

Luckily she knew what she was getting into when we got married.

Mrs. McCool: I’m just glad you all weren’t in the mood for bacon.
      I've got of one them journal thingies. One Night At McCool's

Comment

Originally posted by katemary View Post
        Threesome? Well....

a threesome never works if you are all planning on worldwide domination, each person gets suspicious the other two are plotting against them. Only agree to take 1 other person to the end, never two

If you meant the other threesome, well, I ... my mind is considering the logistics. I shall leave to cogitate...and look for instructive diagrams
        All this talk about threesomes is making me hungry.

Comment

Originally posted by NicMcCool View Post
          All this talk about threesomes is making me hungry.
          and so it should, my friend.

Comment

Today's workout:

AM
            Grip Work
            Prowler

PM
            Log press
            Balance press
            Lateral delt raise off balance
            Lateral delt hold
            Front delt raise squatted
            Front delt hold squatted
            Squatting kb press (I fucking hate this exercise dude)
            Squatted reverse flies

Comment

Oh I am so following this journal...

Comment

Nic McCool is probably going to be a trending topic on Twitter soon.
                If I just said LOL, I lied. Do or do not. There is no try.

Comment

Originally posted by bloodorchid View Post
                  dear mister nicmccool

although this is a diary i can't help but think i should read it as well, since you're terrible at hiding it and stuff

sincerely,
                  your diary reading reader
                  Because of your avatar I figured it a good time to mention that I have a large Zombie Ed tattoo on my forearm (along with a few other zombie movie characters), but it is by far my favorite. The picture is from two or three years ago a few days after I got it.

Lower sleeve.jpg
                  Attached Files
                  Last edited by NicMcCool; 06-22-2012, 09:27 AM.

Comment

Hey Nic - one odd question. Did you choose your forum name after Fionn mac Cumhaill? I picked up on this only because for St. Patrick's Day over here I got a bunch of books from the library Irish-story-related for the kiddos and among them was the story of Finn McCool as a giant and his wife Oona.
                    I have a mantra that I have spouted for years... "If I eat right, I feel right. If I feel right, I exercise right. If I exercise right, I think right. If I think right, I eat right..." Phil-SC

Comment

Hey Nic - one odd question. Did you choose your forum name after Fionn mac Cumhaill? I picked up on this only because for St. Patrick's Day over here I got a bunch of books from the library Irish-story-related for the kiddos and among them was the story of Finn McCool as a giant and his wife Oona.
                      Good catch! Yeah, idol of mine. My ma would read The Boyhood Deeds of Fionn to me when I was a little dude.

Comment

Whenever, I really want to hear about the biting beer bottles thing. Unless there is something there that went completely over my head. That could be, however. My family is, like, completely German, with half of them in Germany 'cause my mom is an immigrant to the USA from that country and on the dad's side they got off the boat only two generations ago, and Germans ain't exactly known for their wit...
                        I have a mantra that I have spouted for years... "If I eat right, I feel right. If I feel right, I exercise right. If I exercise right, I think right. If I think right, I eat right..." Phil-SC

Comment

Whenever, I really want to hear about the biting beer bottles thing.
                          My dude said, "Dudebro, you look hungry. You're drinking that beer down like you're hungry. You even SMELL hungry. You know glass ain't nothing but pressed sand."

So I grit my teeth and chomped down.

Comment

Originally posted by NicMcCool View Post
                            My dude said, "Dudebro, you look hungry. You're drinking that beer down like you're hungry. You even SMELL hungry. You know glass ain't nothing but pressed sand."

So I grit my teeth and chomped down.
                            Thank You! (oh, sh** - laughing too hard)

You know, you are already listed on the Forum Crushes thread... keep this up, and I swear, every one of us, man and woman alike, will be your willing slaves... good thing you already have Mrs. McCool and toddler Hawk... I think they are the only things saving you from a good mobbing... don't know how Dublin will fare when a bunch of Vibrams-wearing, beef-blood spattered, pot-belly-recovering Yanks who REFUSE the Guinness go about the streets at night crying out "McCoooooool! McCooooooooool!...

okay - now I will at least TRY to get the hell of the forum and do my work!!

Comment

You know, you are already listed on the Forum Crushes thread... keep this up, and I swear, every one of us, man and woman alike, will be your willing slaves...
                              Dude, I have no clue what a forum crush is, but I'm scared nonetheless.

Comment

Dear diary,

Someone said somewhere (and I could totally be making this up) that they wanted to see my face.

So here you go.

A new avatar.

Taken specifically for you.

Why the weird pose and strange facial expression? Well, I'm like bigfoot in the fact that I'm hard to capture on camera without moving and looking blurry. Also this was taken by Mrs. McCool, and that's my "you want to hit the work bench?" face (work bench meaning the bed, and hit meaning copulation). Mrs. McCool can't handle that face for very long, hence the poorly framed, poorly lit, underexposed awesomeness you see here, dude.

Also, we may have broke the work bench.

Comment

Working...
                                X