No announcement yet.

Saga of a Mad God

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ugh, just kept myself on the edge for three hours when I meant to go to sleep. Does this make me a pleasure addict?
    In all of the universe there is only one person with your exact charateristics. Just like there is only one person with everybody else's characteristics. Effectively, your uniqueness makes you pretty average.

Comment

• lol, maybe i should talk about masturbation in my threads. which one of us do you think would get more journal views?
      my primal journal:
      http://www.marksdailyapple.com/forum...Primal-Journal

Comment

• You could talk about it in my journal if you'd like. I'm sure we could web cam chat too.
        In all of the universe there is only one person with your exact charateristics. Just like there is only one person with everybody else's characteristics. Effectively, your uniqueness makes you pretty average.

Comment

• lol, just sayin'.
          my primal journal:

Comment

• Originally posted by Saoirse View Post
            lol, maybe i should talk about masturbation in my threads. which one of us do you think would get more journal views?
            totally depends on the gender breakdown

if alex writes it correctly he could win

if you show pics no matter how alex writes he will lose
            Optimum Health powered by Actualized Self-Knowledge.

Predator not Prey
            Paleo Ketogenic Lifestyle

CW 315 | SW 506
            Current Jeans 46 | Starting Jeans 66

Contact me: quelsen@gmail.com

Comment

• i dunno. solo male masturbation isn't that appealing, no matter how it's written. female might be, due to empathy. i can't really relate to the male experience of receiving pleasure, but i can relate to the female experience.
              my primal journal:

Comment

• I don't think he's going to write about it correctly...well, he might I guess. He did masturbate for three hours, he's got to have a trick or two up his proverbial sleeve.
                If I just said LOL, I lied. Do or do not. There is no try.

Comment

• Originally posted by justyouraveragecavemen View Post
                  I don't think he's going to write about it correctly...well, he might I guess. He did masturbate for three hours, he's got to have a trick or two up his proverbial sleeve.
                  It's really just mind over matter. Maintain the right level of arousal and you get the maximum amount of pleasure. It's like a 3 hour long orgasm.

Comment

• Urgh, every time I do heavy leg exercises I get really horny and aggressive. Testosterone overload. My punching bag can take the aggression but I really need to get a girlfriend. But for that I'd need a job and a life plan. I don't want those, I want to keep my chaotic how-the-hell-can-he-have-money-without-getting-it lifestyle.
                    The luck of the Irish only lends itself to one night stands, which I've never been interested in.

Comment

• do you really think you need a job and lifeplan and money to get a routine bang buddy at your age?

you've been reading too much

99% of girls your age don't know what a life plan is
                      beautiful
                      yeah you are

Baby if you time travel back far enough you can avoid that work because the dust won't be there. You're too pretty to be working that hard.
                      lol

Comment

• Originally posted by bloodorchid View Post
                        do you really think you need a job and lifeplan and money to get a routine bang buddy at your age?

you've been reading too much

99% of girls your age don't know what a life plan is
                        Yeah but I'd rather have a relationship with the possibility of kids in the future. My hand is good enough if all I want is a little release.

Comment

• I always sprint the same day as my squats/deadlifts. Basically one of those days goes like this:
                          Morning: Sleep
                          12:00: To the gym!
                          Some time between 5:00 and 8:00: Eat.
                          Half an hour to 2 hours later: Either trail sprints or all out heavy bag work.

I'm thinking it's the testosterone.

Comment

• Urgh..... I ate too much.... The roasts were just too good. That was like 6lbs of meat.

Comment

• Och, despite the fact that I knew that I was going on a really long hike tomorrow I decided to sprint, hit stuff and dance like a maniac today. Well, that's a manic episode for you. Best part about mania is that I'll probably be a bursting bubble of pleasure tomorrow too!

Comment

• Guild wars 2 makes me so happy that I'm crying.

Comment

Working...
                                X