No announcement yet.

Saga of a Mad God

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Meh, my family is like the roman senate in 44 bc. It's how I've learned to behave.
    In all of the universe there is only one person with your exact charateristics. Just like there is only one person with everybody else's characteristics. Effectively, your uniqueness makes you pretty average.

Comment

Bough is pronounced in the English fashion (more like oh than ow).

Darkness falls
      Upon these halls
      With walls of leaf and bough.

Soon will I see
      Through a roof of trees
      The Autumn's golden glow.
      In all of the universe there is only one person with your exact charateristics. Just like there is only one person with everybody else's characteristics. Effectively, your uniqueness makes you pretty average.

Comment

I have reached an extreme level of boredom. I'm actually watching those anime thingies.

Comment

I think I may have finally kicked the junk food. We'll call the last little while aversion therapy.

Comment

Aversion therapy successful. The sight of anything with sugar in it (even fruit) makes me feel ill.

Also, started watching Bleach. I just finished the episode where Ichigo kills Renji. Awesome.
            Last edited by Alex Good; 08-05-2012, 09:42 AM.

Comment

That guys death groans took an entire episode to end.

Comment

Damn it, he's alive.

Comment

So I whistled and a bird flew to my window. Two possibilities.
                  1) I'm a disney princess.
                  2) Whistling was developed to hunt birds. An intriguing possibility.

Comment

i'm gonna lean towards 1
                    beautiful
                    yeah you are

Baby if you time travel back far enough you can avoid that work because the dust won't be there. You're too pretty to be working that hard.
                    lol

Comment

• Originally posted by bloodorchid View Post
                      i'm gonna lean towards 1
                      I just knew you thought I was pretty!

Comment

• you're a pretty princess, alex <3
                        beautiful
                        yeah you are

Baby if you time travel back far enough you can avoid that work because the dust won't be there. You're too pretty to be working that hard.
                        lol

Comment

• So my official sprint speed (tested) is between 21 and 25 mph. I'm giving this range because the tested speed was 25mph but I'm not exactly believing that.

Comment

• Are shoulders measured by width or circumference? Because the circumference of my hips is larger than that of my shoulders. By a good 3 inches too.

Comment

• i think it's width
                              beautiful
                              yeah you are

lol

Comment

• That makes more sense.

Comment

Working...
                                X