X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

oooooo... bad dog
    beautiful
    yeah you are

Baby if you time travel back far enough you can avoid that work because the dust won't be there. You're too pretty to be working that hard.
    lol

Comment

If it's "brand new" it should be under warranty...

I mean, I paid cash straight out for mine and still got it covered in case one of my dogs decided to jump up and knock it onto the tile or something.
      “You have your way. I have my way. As for the right way, the correct way, and the only way, it does not exist.”
      ~Friedrich Nietzsche
      And that's why I'm here eating HFLC Primal/Paleo.

Comment

Alienware doesn't cover physical damage.
        In all of the universe there is only one person with your exact charateristics. Just like there is only one person with everybody else's characteristics. Effectively, your uniqueness makes you pretty average.

Comment

I bought a supplemental coverage that will cover it even if my dogs pisses and vomits on it. Or anything else.

Also... most physical damage can be fixed pretty easily...
          It's just going to cost you since it's not covered.
          But it will still cost less than another 2k.
          “You have your way. I have my way. As for the right way, the correct way, and the only way, it does not exist.”
          ~Friedrich Nietzsche
          And that's why I'm here eating HFLC Primal/Paleo.

Comment

On the plus side a few dents in the fridge and some bacon and eggs and I'm not angry anymore.
            In all of the universe there is only one person with your exact charateristics. Just like there is only one person with everybody else's characteristics. Effectively, your uniqueness makes you pretty average.

Comment

So I figured something out. Taking three minutes to sing a song that I like (and actually focussing on the words, I autopilot songs far too often) makes me feel better than everything else in the world put together.

Comment

Celebrating the return of my mother and sister from their trip. I've prepared a feast of roast beef and pork with sweet onions and carrots cooked with them, potato skins with high quality cheese and bacon, roasted potatoes (lots of carbs today), broccoli and grapes for dessert.
                This is going to be good.

Comment

So my mother brought me alligator and ostrich jerky back from new orleans. Also a knife made from the jaw bone of a gator and a back scratcher made from the preserved hand of one.
                  Oh, and some m&ms which I may have overdone it on.

Comment

awww...
                    my primal journal:
                    http://www.marksdailyapple.com/forum...Primal-Journal

Comment

Originally posted by Saoirse View Post
                      awww...
                      They tasted good though.

Comment

Originally posted by Alex Good View Post
                        They tasted good though.
                        no not ewwwww...

awwww...
                        my primal journal:

Comment

Originally posted by Saoirse View Post
                          no not ewwwww...

awwww...
                          I'm now genuinely confused. What exactly do you mean by "awwww..."?

Comment

you made food for your mama.
                            my primal journal:

Comment

The implication being that I'm sweet or that I'm a big baby?

Comment

that you're sweet. geez, lighten up a little! btw, a big baby would impatiently expect his mama to come cook for him.
                                my primal journal:

Comment

Working...
                                X