Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by sakura_girl View Post
    A spoiler warning would have been nice.

But then again, I wasn't intending on watching anything past season 5 anyway.
    Eheheh....... Sorry...

Urgh. Ran out of thawed food today and ended up gorging on chocolate and my sister's chips because I was so hungry. Dumb! I should have stolen my mother's chili instead.
    In all of the universe there is only one person with your exact charateristics. Just like there is only one person with everybody else's characteristics. Effectively, your uniqueness makes you pretty average.

Comment

• tumblr_mi30olmIz51s2v6kmo1_1280.jpg

Or in the name of the moon.... I will punish you!
      Last edited by Alex Good; 07-11-2013, 09:52 AM.
      In all of the universe there is only one person with your exact charateristics. Just like there is only one person with everybody else's characteristics. Effectively, your uniqueness makes you pretty average.

Comment

• Oh! First I've heard!
        Crohn's, doing SCD

Comment

• *Sigh* Sometimes I wish I could be some super powerful magical girl who get to save the world while wearing skimpy clothing. Then I realize that fighting in high heels is probably a worse hell than whatever the bad guys were planning on doing and I decide to settle for being a witch with a superpower-granting lineage.

Comment

• Don't we all?
            Crohn's, doing SCD

Comment

• Legend states that this song will slowly steal ones sanity.

I ran out about 10 seconds in but I doubt anyone will notice.

Comment

Working...
              X