No announcement yet.

Saga of a Mad God

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Argh, Over-sugared and now I want to throw up but permanently suppressed my gag reflex to deal with three months of hospital food in my youth.
    In all of the universe there is only one person with your exact charateristics. Just like there is only one person with everybody else's characteristics. Effectively, your uniqueness makes you pretty average.

Comment

Time does not exist. There is absolutely no evidence in favour of it. It is a primitive concept invented by the human mind to explain change.
      In all of the universe there is only one person with your exact charateristics. Just like there is only one person with everybody else's characteristics. Effectively, your uniqueness makes you pretty average.

Comment

I'm half wondering if Socrates wasn't just an idiot who couldn't figure anything out and therefore had to ask "why" a lot. Kidding, of course.

Comment

Three quarters of a pound of grass fed liver, onions and eggs all fried in the fat of six pieces of bacon with broccoli on the side. Oh yeah.

Comment

Deadlifted for the first time in months today. No reduction in strength.

Comment

Note to self: birthdays are not a good reason to eat ice cream.

Comment

Also, a warning to all. Keeping yourself on the edge of bliss for seven hours results in rawness.

Comment

I give my oath that I will not eat any junk food tomorrow.

Comment

Okay, now that I'm finally back on track, time to start posting more. I had originally planned to keep eating healthily on my birthday but a stop at my favourite fudge place resulted in a cosmic explosion which completely shattered my free will. Do not try the gluten free pizza from pizza delight. It is meh and urgh.
                    Also, spider-man was good but the sense of humour was off. He's supposed to be annoying, not a complete douche.

I leave you with a video of pure awesomeness.

Comment

Huh. Turns out there's a crossfit place like 3 minutes from where I live (on foot). That's rather startling.

Comment

time to go flip some tires!
                        beautiful
                        yeah you are

Baby if you time travel back far enough you can avoid that work because the dust won't be there. You're too pretty to be working that hard.
                        lol

Comment

Originally posted by bloodorchid View Post
                          time to go flip some tires!
                          Actually the recent fat adaptation posts have inspired me to go that route for a while So I'll likely hold off on joining until fall. I'll be gorging on apples anyway so it makes sense to up my exercise intensity at that point.

Comment

I just ran about 1 and a half miles on sub-50g of carbs. I mixed in one or two sprints. Am I fat adapted yet?

On a side note I wasn't craving carbs after the run until I smelled homemade cookies. Why are there cookies being made in my kitchen?

Comment

I found a green orb of luck. In the 2 hours between when I found it and now I've increased my deadlift by 15lbs, found 5$ and bought 4 almost impossible to find comics that I've been looking for.

The world is mine.

Comment

My dog just broke my brand new 2000$ computer that is going to take me 2 years to pay off.

Comment

Working...
                                X