No announcement yet.

Saga of a Mad God

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Just close your eyes and flood your body with pleasure until the cranky mood disappears.
    Crohn's, doing SCD

Comment

• That's what I did but I'll (probably) be in another bad mood sometime after I quit focussing.
      In all of the universe there is only one person with your exact charateristics. Just like there is only one person with everybody else's characteristics. Effectively, your uniqueness makes you pretty average.

Comment

• Audrey is going to end up with Duke!
        In all of the universe there is only one person with your exact charateristics. Just like there is only one person with everybody else's characteristics. Effectively, your uniqueness makes you pretty average.

Comment

• Nevermind. Stupid Nathan. Also, why do "straight" guys always ogle my ass and legs? Ah well, at least the groping has all but stopped since I passed 6'.

Comment

• You mean it's stopped since you passed 6'?

Because they're jealous, of course My ex used to do that, and I'm very sure he is straight...
            My chocolatey Primal journey

Unusual food recipes (plus chocolate) blog

Comment

• The groping has (mostly) stopped. The ogling hasn't. And while I'm not the most socially aware person, well, the stares at my butt certainly never felt like the jealous kind.

Comment

• Ehhhhh maybe a perception thing xD

Comment

• Yeah, they perceive me as a target for their perviness. And that's not the half of it! One time when I was a kid I got groped and propositioned by a creepy teenager who had almost white hair and glasses! And there was an old guy who was peeping in the bathrooms at the ymca when I was 13! And those are just the really clear memories! I have a bunch of half remembered perv attacks floating around in my head too!

Comment

• *Haku dies* *sniffle* th-that s-sucks............ *Zabuza admits that he cared about Haku and dies* WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHH HHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! THAT'S SO SAAAAD! WAAAH!!!

Comment

• YESSS welcome to the Naruto bandwagon ^^

Comment

• For the record, Haku is my fave char for the entire series.

Comment

• Yeah, well, I say the series would've been better with Naruto as a girl.

Comment

• I really hate my brother. First he threatens to "beat the crap out of me" if I get him punished for stealing my sister's money (almost 100$) and now he's driving around in my mother's van without her permission. Like he could even manage to beat me up! He can't do anything but grapple. I'm the one who can actually punch and kick! If anything he would need to jump me when I'm not looking and strangle me to death.

Comment

• Originally posted by Alex Good View Post
                              Yeah, well, I say the series would've been better with Naruto as a girl.
                              What gender would sasuke be?

Comment

• Originally posted by sakura_girl View Post
                                What gender would sasuke be?
                                I wouldn't change Sasuke. He'd still be a pissy eunuch.

Comment

Working...
                                X