No announcement yet.

Saga of a Mad God

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• A blonde girl.... Who always seems to be missing the punchlines to jokes and not picking up on social cues. Oh great, I'm a ditz. Probably a total slut too, considering the.... Variety in my dreams.

Well, I think it's safe to say that whoever screwed up my birth kept me from being a tween mom. Although I can't say I'm happy with the results of their changes.
    In all of the universe there is only one person with your exact charateristics. Just like there is only one person with everybody else's characteristics. Effectively, your uniqueness makes you pretty average.

Comment

• Homemade chocolate mousse. While not exactly primal it's the only interesting thing that I have to mention.
      In all of the universe there is only one person with your exact charateristics. Just like there is only one person with everybody else's characteristics. Effectively, your uniqueness makes you pretty average.

Comment

• Oh wow... pork rib chops are 99 cents per pound. Also I'm going to a magic shop tomorrow. The wiccan kind, not the trick kind. Why? Because I want a way to gain immortality. That is my second goal. My first is personal and equally improbable.

Comment

• Holy crap my libido's shot up since I started on finasteride. It's like back at the level it was at when I was 6. Hey, maybe the reason I was so good at math was the whole "orgasms increase memory" thing.

Comment

• My mother convinced me to try yoga. Owie. Sore in places I wasn't aware existed.

Comment

• Isn't it great?
              My chocolatey Primal journey

Unusual food recipes (plus chocolate) blog

Comment

• Yes, it's pretty fun. My shoulder bugs me a bit on some of the poses though so I decided to go for a massage to fix it. I get a massage on Thursday!
                Oh and I'm cooking a giant prime rib roast that I cut myself tomorrow.

Comment

• Jealous on both fronts
                  My chocolatey Primal journey

Unusual food recipes (plus chocolate) blog

Comment

• And best of all..... I might be getting 4000$ of free money from the government as reparations for the years of drugging and psychological torture that they forced me through for being a bit rebellious! Plus around a thousand every year after that!
                    It's not enough and therefore I will still take every opportunity to take everything I can from them. I have standards, you see. No stealing privately owned stuff. Government stuff and pre-stolen stuff is fair game.

Comment

• I'm sad.

Comment

• what's wrong, kid?
                        beautiful
                        yeah you are

Baby if you time travel back far enough you can avoid that work because the dust won't be there. You're too pretty to be working that hard.
                        lol

Comment

• No idea, just randomly sad for no good reason.

Comment

• Bah. I hate anxiety attacks.

Comment

• It's okay to be sad and anxious sometimes.
                              Crohn's, doing SCD

Comment

• Maybe, but the random moods are quite annoying.

Comment

Working...
                                X