Saga of a Mad God

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Alex Good View Post
    When you're depressed, chocolate is best!
    Amen!
    My chocolatey Primal journey

Unusual food recipes (plus chocolate) blog

Comment

• Dancing was originally a way to practice for combat. Women are better at dancing. Shouldn't women be better at fighting?
      In all of the universe there is only one person with your exact charateristics. Just like there is only one person with everybody else's characteristics. Effectively, your uniqueness makes you pretty average.

Comment

• we are

ever been in a slap fight?
        beautiful
        yeah you are

Baby if you time travel back far enough you can avoid that work because the dust won't be there. You're too pretty to be working that hard.
        lol

Comment

• I'm been verbally evicerated by a few women in my life.. much more vicious than any man I know.... and I know a few warriors.

Comment

• Lost Girl update: Bo is so Odin's daughter! The Wanderer card, the link to Valkyries, choosing who lives? Coolest plot development ever!
            In all of the universe there is only one person with your exact charateristics. Just like there is only one person with everybody else's characteristics. Effectively, your uniqueness makes you pretty average.

Comment

• WAAAAAHHHH!!!!! Why haven't these testosterone blockers cured my tennis elbow?

Comment

• I'm learning to draw! Why? Because naughty comics go for 30$ a pop online. Perverts.

Comment

I'm learning to draw! Why? Because naughty comics go for 30$ a pop online. Perverts.
                  Gotta love naked capitalism.....

Comment

• One day of practice and I can already draw faces better than your average teenage "artist". What is with people these days?

Comment

One day of practice and I can already draw faces better than your average teenage "artist". What is with people these days?
                      I'm not sure people buy naughty comics for the faces...

Comment

• Best news ever. My testosterone blockers have made me STRONGER. Seriously, three weeks on them and objective measurements of strength have gone up. That isn't supposed to happen. I'm weird.

Comment

• I'm happy for you! Go team!
                          My Walk From West Coast to East Coast

http://www.marksdailyapple.com/forum/thread81011.html

Comment

• .........Maybe you are supposed to be a woman? XDD
                            My chocolatey Primal journey

Unusual food recipes (plus chocolate) blog

Comment

• It would certainly explain my obssession with having long hair. Seriously, I've been trying to get long hair for as long as I can remember but something always pops up to make me cut it. Mostly my mother threatening to disown me.
                              You know, it would also explain my entire personality. Honestly, I act more like a girl than my mother and sister. Of course that's an easy fit when you consider that my sister wears boxers and acts like a "gangsta" and my mother is a tomboy.

Comment

• And my love for chocolate! Oh my gosh, I really am a girl!

Comment

Working...
                                X