No announcement yet.

Saga of a Mad God

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Yay! Today I start hair loss pills (finasteride)! And before you ask, yes I've considered the side effects.
    Libido loss: Also called a cure for elbow pain. Being horny all the time sucks.
    Sterility: Every male member of my family (father's side) has been both a criminal and a complete ass hole. Well, except me, but I have a mental breakdown every time somebody puts me under pressure (read: mental pressure like homework or a job). So yeah, opting out of the gene pool, I think. My mom's genes may rock but the chances of passing on my father's genes are too great.
    Male breast development: Happened when I was 9. Bigger chest than my mom.
    Low blood pressure: Could be a problem, considering I already have low blood pressure, but worth the risk to grow long, beautiful hair which will blow in the wind and basically make my life complete.
    In all of the universe there is only one person with your exact charateristics. Just like there is only one person with everybody else's characteristics. Effectively, your uniqueness makes you pretty average.

Comment

• Ugh. Ever get those sexual fantasies that seem really great while you're having them but make you feel disgusted with yourself afterwards?
      In all of the universe there is only one person with your exact charateristics. Just like there is only one person with everybody else's characteristics. Effectively, your uniqueness makes you pretty average.

Comment

• Went to see Jack the Giant Slayer. Tried not to act too weird but that kiss on the beanstalk was a bit of a tearjerker. Also picked up the first two Sailor V issues.

Comment

• Originally posted by Alex Good View Post
          Ugh. Ever get those sexual fantasies that seem really great while you're having them but make you feel disgusted with yourself afterwards?
          Would daily be inappropriate?

Comment

• Originally posted by ssn679doc View Post
            Probably but I can't exactly fault you for it.

Comment

• Originally posted by ssn679doc View Post
              It happens to the best of us.
              I like badgers, books and booze, more or less in that order.

Comment

• Anyone ever read a webcomic called misfile? Awesome. Also I recommend the anime "Ouran highschool host club".

Comment

• Also I recommend the anime "Ouran highschool host club".
                  I haven't decided if that anime is disturbing or not.
                  My chocolatey Primal journey

Unusual food recipes (plus chocolate) blog

Comment

• Originally posted by sakura_girl View Post
                    I haven't decided if that anime is disturbing or not.
                    It would likely be disturbing to a homophobe with the mild yaoi element it possesses. On the other hand.... YAY! I finally found a show where a female lead has a harem instead of the traditional wimpy male with 30 girls (like that would happen....)! And no, I don't count Vampire Knight because Zero is more like her older brother (and turning into a soulless beast....) and everybody else is too afraid of Kaname to actually pursue Yuki. Although I definitely feel that Zero would be a better match for her if he could just shift his feelings from familial love to ung ung love. Also if he didn't feel like draining her blood every time he talked to her.

Comment

• There should be a cosmic rule that feet don't grow over 10 inches. I hate my feet!

Comment

• Mmmmmmm..... June bugs (nowayinhell. My stomach isn't that strong).

Comment

• crunchycrunchcrunch
                          beautiful
                          yeah you are

Baby if you time travel back far enough you can avoid that work because the dust won't be there. You're too pretty to be working that hard.
                          lol

Comment

• .................................................. . My sister's lats are bigger than mine. Ignoring the fact that she's a girl and is only about 5 feet tall...... HOW THE HELL IS IT POSSIBLE TO GET LATS THAT BIG WITHOUT WORKING OUT!?!?
                            I'm starting to think my family has some sort of weird hermaphroditic thing going on.

Comment

• Wow, one weekend of being nice to my cousin about his gay mannerisms and he comes out of the closet. Of course it helped that he was going on about magical girl anime and I happen to like that too. I showed him Ranma 1/2 and he told me that chapters has the Sailor V series. And I suppose I may have let up on some of my restraint when it comes to acting girly.
                              So the tally thus far is... One gay cousin, two gay uncles (one definitely, the other probably), a sister who would prefer being a boy (also she occasionally cross dresses), a possibly gay/bi brother (he always seemed disinterested in the female form and did a bit of "experimentation") and a me who acts more like a girl than any other member of my family.
                              What a family. Maybe we're descended from British theatre performers?

Comment

• When you're depressed, chocolate is best!

Comment

Working...
                                X