No announcement yet.

Saga of a Mad God

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Well you do get the women who are tall from excess testosterone. A few of them have manlier faces than me too, which is scary. But you need to remember that models are generally tall. I mean, my taste runs more to women wgo don't have cheese grater ribs but I've been told that models are feminine.
    In all of the universe there is only one person with your exact charateristics. Just like there is only one person with everybody else's characteristics. Effectively, your uniqueness makes you pretty average.

Comment

• If you are looking for tall and attractive women I'd suggest looking for a volleyball player.

Comment

• Supermodels are not attractive lolol
        My chocolatey Primal journey

Unusual food recipes (plus chocolate) blog

Comment

• Originally posted by sakura_girl View Post
          Supermodels are not attractive lolol
          I agree with you but most of the world doesn't.
          In all of the universe there is only one person with your exact charateristics. Just like there is only one person with everybody else's characteristics. Effectively, your uniqueness makes you pretty average.

Comment

• Fair enough.
            My chocolatey Primal journey

Unusual food recipes (plus chocolate) blog

Comment

• I agree with sakura girl, supermodels are not attractive. Giesle looks like a dude to me.
              If I just said LOL, I lied. Do or do not. There is no try.

Comment

• I feel somewhat guilty being on the Bo/Dyson team when there's a lesbian coupling going on. Stupid valkyrie chick is gonna end up with him.

Comment

• OMFGTENTACLESEX!!!! The new Lost Girl episode has a fucking sex club with a tentacle monster in it!!!!!!

Comment

• Last night's dream: Fighting humans transformed into demons and attack helicopters as a hero with powers similar to those of spider-man then running down kobolds in a van. Also there was some sort of family of (for lack of a better term) rednecks helping me with the kobolds. Unfortuately one of them (the kobolds) bit my neck after I forgot to role up the window. I woke up so I'm not sure if I survived.
                    Last edited by Alex Good; 02-13-2013, 05:00 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Alex Good View Post
                      I feel somewhat guilty being on the Bo/Dyson team when there's a lesbian coupling going on. Stupid valkyrie chick is gonna end up with him.
                      truth

i like the valkyrie, but dyson is bo's dammit
                      beautiful
                      yeah you are

Baby if you time travel back far enough you can avoid that work because the dust won't be there. You're too pretty to be working that hard.
                      lol

Comment

• Yeah! And Bo is everybody's! That includes one brooding cousin of the sun-eater.

Comment

• bo can't help it, she's a succubus and can't be tied down to one person
                          beautiful
                          yeah you are

Baby if you time travel back far enough you can avoid that work because the dust won't be there. You're too pretty to be working that hard.
                          lol

Comment

• A beautiful woman, destined to share herself with the world or die of sexual starvation. It's really quite romantic, in a non-romantic sort of way.

Comment

• What kind of anime girl are you? - Quiz | Get More Quizzes at Quizilla
                              My quiz results...
                              You're a crazy, fun anime cutie!!^^Your friends turn to you for fun when theyre bored. Its up to you to bring fun and exitement into peoples lives!!

Why? Because my mother just told me that the reason I wasn't allowed to have long hair as a child was because she thought that people would think that I'm a girl. You know, because I often act like one. And then she had the nerve to tell me that she was kidding and that I was too aggressive to be mistaken for a girl! All of the girls that I've known have been aggressive!!! Including her! Heck, when you look at how people have treated me (probably because of being girly, come to think of it) I have less of an anger problem than she does!
                              I mean, people used to sneak up on me and smack me in the head with chunks of ice! Wouldn't you get annoyed?

Comment

• Hmmm. Did I get annoyed by my mother not calling me girly earlier or was it again about the hair? I can never really tell what I was thinking ealier in the day when chocolate is involved.
                                And I do act like a crazy fun cutie, too. If only my body matched. Then I could get even more free stuff than I already do!

Comment

Working...
                                X