Saga of a Mad God

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• That salamander thingy creeps me out.
    In all of the universe there is only one person with your exact charateristics. Just like there is only one person with everybody else's characteristics. Effectively, your uniqueness makes you pretty average.

Comment

• Yay you're back! I need some spice in my life.
      My chocolatey Primal journey

Unusual food recipes (plus chocolate) blog

Comment

• Yep, I've just been dealing with a few things.

In all of the universe there is only one person with your exact charateristics. Just like there is only one person with everybody else's characteristics. Effectively, your uniqueness makes you pretty average.

Comment

• Ugh, read the most horrible story and now I'm going to have nightmares about getting raped and then mind controlled into liking it. Honestly, if I had to choose between the two I would choose to get raped and emotionally scarred over getting raped and mind controlled into being okay with it.

Comment

• Hmm.... An old man who is always giving my mother stuff just confessed to knowing my grandmother before my mother was born. Also he apparently doesn't want his wife to know about his "charity". I think I should get a dna sample.

Comment

• Originally posted by Alex Good View Post
              Hmm.... An old man who is always giving my mother stuff just confessed to knowing my grandmother before my mother was born. Also he apparently doesn't want his wife to know about his "charity". I think I should get a dna sample.
              Hmm...yep. I think you've got that one figured out.
              If I just said LOL, I lied. Do or do not. There is no try.

Comment

• My mother doubts my sheer awesomeness. She seemingly forgot that I look better in that little red dress of hers than she does.

Comment

• Originally posted by Alex Good View Post
                  My mother doubts my sheer awesomeness. She seemingly forgot that I look better in that little red dress of hers than she does.
                  Well, brother, if you've got it, flaunt it.

Comment

• Oh, don't worry. I'm quite the tease. I've even made a few guys start sputtering with my killer figure and sexy strut. Sadly, girls seem somewhat more resistant to blatant sexual antics.

Comment

• ...what ethnicity/race are you? That is scary if you're not Asian XD

Comment

• From what I'm told I look Norwegian but I have more Irish ancestry than anything else. I think it has to do with all the eldest males on my paternal line looking like clones of each other for some reason.

Comment

• Originally posted by sakura_girl View Post
                          ...what ethnicity/race are you? That is scary if you're not Asian XD
                          Oh and it's all in the hips. My shoulders are roughly average (perhaps a tiny bit narrow for my height) but my hips are extremely wide. You need big hips for big legs and my mother is apparently a leg woman. Heck, the only obviously visible signs that I'm male (when I'm clothed) would be my head and feet. My head because of my stupid hairline and beard and my feet because they're a size frigging 15. Even my hands are slightly on the feminine side (if a bit big).

You could count the height too but 6'3" isn't impossible for women to reach. And how, precisely, is looking better in a dress than my mother scary (depending on my race)?

Comment

• Size 15? O_o I'm like half that LOL

So you must be abnormally tall...how is that feminine? XD

Comment

• My brother is like 2 inches taller and has smaller feet. And it's more the general body shape that looks feminine, mostly because of the hips. But yeah, huuuuuuuuuuge feet. I hate them. I can never find shoes.
                              And while 6'3" is tall I've met women who come close and seen women on tv who are taller.

Comment

• Meh. It's really hard for me to find women who are so tall feminine. But I guess it really depends, since I've never seen an uber attractive one maybe?

Comment

Working...
                                X