No announcement yet.

Saga of a Mad God

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I can see the whole lesbian in a man's body thing for sure. It would explain a lot.
    If I just said LOL, I lied. Do or do not. There is no try.

Comment

• Oh. Nevermind XD

As for the lesbian part....maybe you're just a fem guy? Like most Japanese guys
      My chocolatey Primal journey

Unusual food recipes (plus chocolate) blog

Comment

• Originally posted by sakura_girl View Post
        maybe you're just a fem guy? Like most Japanese guys
        Yeah, so speaking as an ignorant non-Japanese guy, wtf is up with that? I've met several Japanese men, and only one was this way, though he was in his early 20s where as the others were 50+. That said, the internet (in all its wisdom) seems to portray young Japanese men this way. Is it just a fashion thing for a certain subset of Japanese men like being a hipster or whatever or is it a different way of looking at 'manliness' (for lack of a better term). *

*I understand that the internet is not a good representation of any culture/country. Hell, it is not as if all Japanese women wear school girl outfits and fight tentacled monsters, but there does seem to be something to it (the men not the monsters.)

Comment

• Originally posted by canio6 View Post
          Hell, it is not as if all Japanese women wear school girl outfits and fight tentacled monsters...
          I refuse to believe this.
          If I just said LOL, I lied. Do or do not. There is no try.

Comment

• Originally posted by justyouraveragecavemen View Post
            I refuse to believe this.
            and this, sir, is why you are awesome.

Comment

• No, that's how you do things as an Asian. You kind of take the passive route, and Westerners take this "submission" as feminine and unmanly.

Comment

No, that's how you do things as an Asian. You kind of take the passive route, and Westerners take this "submission" as feminine and unmanly.
                Ha ha. IMO this is so true.
                F 5 ft 3. HW: 196 lbs. Primal SW (May 2011): 182 lbs (42% BF)... W June '12: 160 lbs (29% BF) (UK size 12, US size 8). GW: ~24% BF - have ditched the scales til I fit into a pair of UK size 10 bootcut jeans. Currently aligning towards 'The Perfect Health Diet' having swapped some fat for potatoes.

Comment

• see alex? all you have to do is act sad and everyone comes out the woodwork

and i still think you're the cutest little weeaboo ever
                  beautiful
                  yeah you are

Baby if you time travel back far enough you can avoid that work because the dust won't be there. You're too pretty to be working that hard.
                  lol

Comment

No, that's how you do things as an Asian. You kind of take the passive route, and Westerners take this "submission" as feminine and unmanly.
                    Hmm...so do the women take the non-passive route or is the entire country passive? Also, is this generational or widespread?

Comment

• Originally posted by canio6 View Post
                      Hmm...so do the women take the non-passive route or is the entire country passive? Also, is this generational or widespread?
                      Both are passive in demeanor, nonpassive in action. I'm sure it's more of a generational thing, as more of the younger generation continue immigrating to Western countries, resulting in a larger percentage of Asians adopting Western ways as time passes. I think the Japanese are most notorious for this passivity, though. Especially since they're pretty good at promoting nationality, which keeps them pretty contained within the country, and hence continuing their cultural ways.

Comment

• JYAC: I think so as well.
                        Sakura Girl: I thought about that but there's a line somewhere and I know that I'm on the lesbian side.
                        Everybody discussing passiveness in asia: Since when has being passive been a feminine trait in the first place?
                        Bloodorchid: Don't you mean kawaii?
                        In all of the universe there is only one person with your exact charateristics. Just like there is only one person with everybody else's characteristics. Effectively, your uniqueness makes you pretty average.

Comment

• I never said that passivity meant feminine. I am just pointing out that a lot of Western cultures see it that way.

Comment

• Originally posted by Alex Good View Post
                            Bloodorchid: Don't you mean kawaii?
                            you're the kawaiiiest little weeaboo ever
                            beautiful
                            yeah you are

Baby if you time travel back far enough you can avoid that work because the dust won't be there. You're too pretty to be working that hard.
                            lol

Comment

• Sakura Girl: I suppose my little pocket of the world being slightly on the wild side could explain why that cultural snippet managed to fade.
                              Bloodorchid: Nevermind, kawaii just isn't doing it for me. You may return to calling me cute. Or you can call me a worthless bitch while you spank me like the whore I am while the ropes and gag keep me from doing much more than squirm and attempt to scream.

Also, I'm too tired to tell right now but sharing my kinky lesbian bondage fantasies may count as a social faux pas.
                              In all of the universe there is only one person with your exact charateristics. Just like there is only one person with everybody else's characteristics. Effectively, your uniqueness makes you pretty average.

Comment

• Crohn's, doing SCD

Comment

Working...
                                X