X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• i'm pretty sure you're a weeaboo
    beautiful
    yeah you are

Baby if you time travel back far enough you can avoid that work because the dust won't be there. You're too pretty to be working that hard.
    lol

Comment

• Originally posted by bloodorchid View Post
      i'm pretty sure you're a weeaboo
      Um... No. I like a few different animes and that's about it. Personally I find the whole suicide worship thing to be a poor basis for a culture.
      And who the heck doesn't like Sailor Moon? I've been a fan my entire life.
      In all of the universe there is only one person with your exact charateristics. Just like there is only one person with everybody else's characteristics. Effectively, your uniqueness makes you pretty average.

Comment

• i'm pretty sure that's what a weeaboo in denial would say
        beautiful
        yeah you are

Baby if you time travel back far enough you can avoid that work because the dust won't be there. You're too pretty to be working that hard.
        lol

Comment

• So by denying that I'm a weeaboo I confirm myself to be one? Well maybe I'm actually a magical princess and the show reminds me of all of those times that I was... Fighting evil by moonlight! Winning love by daylight!

Etcetera.
          In all of the universe there is only one person with your exact charateristics. Just like there is only one person with everybody else's characteristics. Effectively, your uniqueness makes you pretty average.

Comment

• something that always confused me was was she queen serenity? princess serena? whotf was she? was reenie her daughter from the future? if so, how did she get pink hair from black and blonde?

a question for wiki, whilst i enjoy gluten free fruity pebbles
            beautiful
            yeah you are

lol

Comment

• She's the reincarnation of Princess Serenity who was Queen Serenity's daughter. And yes the pink haired brat is her daughter. The hair colour is a side effect of being molested by a unicorn.

That last part was made up. The hair colour is a mystery.

Comment

• i did indeed wiki it, i think i learned what i needed

it's easier to keep up with watching than it is reading

of course, i haven't seen it since i was younger than you, so i'm surprised i even remember the theme song
                beautiful
                yeah you are

lol

Comment

• Wait, didn't Sailor Moon (the Japanese version) actually have a lot of lesbian stuff thrown in? xD
                  My chocolatey Primal journey

Unusual food recipes (plus chocolate) blog

Comment

• Originally posted by sakura_girl View Post
                    Wait, didn't Sailor Moon (the Japanese version) actually have a lot of lesbian stuff thrown in? xD
                    No, not much. There were Michiru and Haruka (Neptune and Uranus) but it was just kissing if I recall correctly.

Comment

• Oh. Maybe I just heard a lot of weird things about fanfics then O.o
                      My chocolatey Primal journey

Unusual food recipes (plus chocolate) blog

Comment

• My daughters love Sailor Moon and watch it almost every day. I also watched it growing up LOL!
                        Earthy Mama's Journal

"Let food be thy medicine and medicine be thy food" ~ Hippocrates

Comment

• Originally posted by Earthy Mama View Post
                          My daughters love Sailor Moon and watch it almost every day. I also watched it growing up LOL!
                          I think you just killed the last of my manliness. Are there any other male Sailor Moon fans out there?

Comment

• Hiking is fun.

Comment

• Wow. Not terribly proud of this but I just had chocolate ice cream with peanut butter cups, gummy bears and sprinkles all blended together with both butterscotch AND chocolate sauce.

Comment

• You remember that brother of mine who smashed the oven and threatened to kill my mother? The same one who threw her her through a door? Well, she let him move back in. In the single day since he's been back he has tried to start a fight with me and thrown a dirty nail into some hamburger that I was cooking. Also he's yelled yelled insults directed at my mother directly in front of my sister. Oh and he pestered my sister while she was trying to shower because it's apparently more important for him to shower so he can go eat and lie down.

And to top everything off she got mad at me for telling the truth to a police officer back when I had to call to get him out of the house (and for her safety no less!). Know what it is that I said? "I think he might be on drugs because he usually isn't quite this bad". She said the same thing. He's gotten drunk and high multiple times while out on bail, and that was with a court order not to.

What the hell?

Comment

Working...
                                X