No announcement yet.

Saga of a Mad God

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• At the risk of losing my genius cred..... ???
    In all of the universe there is only one person with your exact charateristics. Just like there is only one person with everybody else's characteristics. Effectively, your uniqueness makes you pretty average.

Comment

• Gave in and bought the new wow xpac....... Sigh.....
      In all of the universe there is only one person with your exact charateristics. Just like there is only one person with everybody else's characteristics. Effectively, your uniqueness makes you pretty average.

Comment

• Okay so Mists of Pandaria isn't too bad. I like the new class at least. I'm playing a female human monk named Lyxandra right now.

Comment

• sigh is right.
          My chocolatey Primal journey

Unusual food recipes (plus chocolate) blog

Comment

• Well I wore through my shoes and can't go hiking so a rather sizeable part of my day has opened up. I need to keep myself occupied or I will give in to the chocolate cravings.

Comment

• Barefoot?

Comment

• Canadian winter.

Comment

• old pair of socks? xD

Comment

• They tend to rip on jagged ice.

Comment

• Okay you got me there. I don't know how to rectify that, being from somewhere you could run barefoot everywhere and never need a sweater

Comment

• I'm in shorts and a t-shirt most days anyway. The cold has no effect on me.

Comment

• :/

Comment

• It's true. My cold resistance is one of the many reasons that I consider myself to be something other than human.

Comment

• Question: At what point does "libidinous" become "in need of sex addiction counseling"?

Comment

• Those bastards from the negaverse made the meat go bad! Damn you, dark moon family!

Comment

Working...
                                X