No announcement yet.

Saga of a Mad God

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• But not grumpy cat, he would usurp your throne and kill your family.
    If I just said LOL, I lied. Do or do not. There is no try.

Comment

• Originally posted by justyouraveragecavemen View Post
      But not grumpy cat, he would usurp your throne and kill your family.
      but he would look adorable doing so.

Comment

• Originally posted by canio6 View Post
        but he would look adorable doing so.
        “You have your way. I have my way. As for the right way, the correct way, and the only way, it does not exist.”
        ~Friedrich Nietzsche
        And that's why I'm here eating HFLC Primal/Paleo.

Comment

• Mwahahaha... Snuck up on my sister, let out a girlish scream to scare her. My mom thought my sister was the one who screamed, which was even funnier.
          In all of the universe there is only one person with your exact charateristics. Just like there is only one person with everybody else's characteristics. Effectively, your uniqueness makes you pretty average.

Comment

• i cracked up

weirdling
            beautiful
            yeah you are

Baby if you time travel back far enough you can avoid that work because the dust won't be there. You're too pretty to be working that hard.
            lol

Comment

• Originally posted by bloodorchid View Post
              i cracked up

weirdling
              Are you saying you wouldn't pull something like that?
              In all of the universe there is only one person with your exact charateristics. Just like there is only one person with everybody else's characteristics. Effectively, your uniqueness makes you pretty average.

Comment

• i may put it on my to-do list
                beautiful
                yeah you are

Baby if you time travel back far enough you can avoid that work because the dust won't be there. You're too pretty to be working that hard.
                lol

Comment

• Played "Just Dance 3" for an hour or two. Did you know that they have California girls on it?

Comment

• Bleh, I feel like I'm going to throw up.

Comment

• I need some decent meditation techniques. I can already induce emotional states and experience bliss/nirvana any time I want so I just need something for my focus. And no, the anger doesn't work so well without force powers.

Comment

• Grrrr..... I just gave in and ate 4 chocolate bars. Thankfully they were just chocolate so I don't need to worry about whatever else could have been in them.

Comment

• Originally posted by Alex Good View Post
                          Grrrr..... I just gave in and ate 4 chocolate bars. Thankfully they were just chocolate so I don't need to worry about whatever else could have been in them.
                          Are you sure you're not like Loki and gonna turn into a chick someday?
                          “You have your way. I have my way. As for the right way, the correct way, and the only way, it does not exist.”
                          ~Friedrich Nietzsche

Comment

• Originally posted by cori93437 View Post
                            Are you sure you're not like Loki and gonna turn into a chick someday?
                            I was just saying that if reincarnation was real then I'm probably Loki, too. It was mostly because I'm a trickster but it's weird that you would say that.

Comment

• And if I had magic and thought that being a chick would be more fun then hel yes I'd shapeshift into one. An extra cute one with blond/dirty blond (highlights and lowlights) hair and c cups. And I'd be a total tease. Actually I already am a total tease.
                              I'd flirt with jerks and then after they waste like an hour on me I'd find the nearest lesbian to make out with and say "thanks for playing my wingman" or something like that. It would be sooooooooooooooooo funny!!!!!!!!!

Comment

• I suddenly like you better...
                                You're a little smarter and cooler than I previously thought you were.
                                ~Friedrich Nietzsche

Comment

Working...
                                X