No announcement yet.

Saga of a Mad God

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• My brother is listening to some guy yell with a bell dinging in the background. I'm not sure but I think he might be deluded enough to think that it's music. I am thankful that whatever genes result in that kind of idiocy are inactive in me. I'm also debating castration to prevent the possibility of having children like him.
    In all of the universe there is only one person with your exact charateristics. Just like there is only one person with everybody else's characteristics. Effectively, your uniqueness makes you pretty average.

Comment

• I just realized that I never tell the truth when I speak. I either sarcastically say falsehoods or deliberately lie and the only way to tell the difference is by how serious I sound. Because the only time I act seriously is when I'm trying to deceive someone.
      And I just figured out how my mother always knows when I'm lying. By which I mean the real lying, not the sarcastic stuff.
      In all of the universe there is only one person with your exact charateristics. Just like there is only one person with everybody else's characteristics. Effectively, your uniqueness makes you pretty average.

Comment

• Lol. When I lie it's very obvious as well. So I identify with you on that front.
        My chocolatey Primal journey

Unusual food recipes (plus chocolate) blog

Comment

• she gave birth to you, of course she knows when you lie

the magical connection between your belly button and her uterus lets her know before you even utter a word
          beautiful
          yeah you are

Baby if you time travel back far enough you can avoid that work because the dust won't be there. You're too pretty to be working that hard.
          lol

Comment

• Yeah I guess it might be that. Unless you actually know me it's impossible to tell when I'm lying. Honestly you could say the only time I seem to be telling the truth is when I'm lying, oddly enough.
            This only really counts for my speach patterns. My problem isn't nearly as bad online.

Comment

• Originally posted by Alex Good View Post
              Honestly you could say the only time I seem to be telling the truth is when I'm lying, oddly enough.
              So are you lying now or telling the truth or both or...this is confusing.

Comment

• Originally posted by canio6 View Post
                So are you lying now or telling the truth or both or...this is confusing.
                It only happens when I'm actually talking to people.

Comment

• Best. Song. Ever.

Comment

• I hate my family. I sit there waiting for my turn to play some music, sitting through my sister's crappy music, and then they decide that I don't get a turn and they're watching a tv show.
                    Yeah, sure, don't bother hanging out with me, just tell me to screw off when your business with me is done. I might as well start whoring myself out or something, I'm certainly used to the treatment.

Comment

• Don't you just hate being overly horny? Daikon was on sale today and I just had to buy some. Wanna know what japan (pervert capital of the world) and the birthplace of the kama sutra have in common? Daikon. You can go until you're out of fluids and then keep going. Also it makes you horny enough to go again immediately. I mean, normally my lust is sated for at least a few minutes after climaxing.
                      Long story short, don't eat daikon without lots of fluids because shooting air hurts.

Comment

• Maybe it's just you. I've made daikon casserole with ground beef and green onions, and have eaten the entire thing, with no ill (good?) effects
                        My chocolatey Primal journey

Unusual food recipes (plus chocolate) blog

Comment

• I'm NEVER buying that damned root again. I feel like my "parts" have taken some serious damage.

Comment

• Totally awesome.

Peter's Evil Overlord List

Comment

• LOL great link. Thanks.

Comment

• my blueprints for success... *chuckle while stroking obviously deranged and evil pet*
                                beautiful
                                yeah you are

Baby if you time travel back far enough you can avoid that work because the dust won't be there. You're too pretty to be working that hard.
                                lol

Comment

Working...
                                X