No announcement yet.

Saga of a Mad God

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Also, side note, I swear I was sprinting like 30mph today. It took me 5 minutes to walk back after a 30 second sprint and I wasn't walking too slowly.
    In all of the universe there is only one person with your exact charateristics. Just like there is only one person with everybody else's characteristics. Effectively, your uniqueness makes you pretty average.

Comment

• I'm feeling somewhat out of sorts. Bleh.
      In all of the universe there is only one person with your exact charateristics. Just like there is only one person with everybody else's characteristics. Effectively, your uniqueness makes you pretty average.

Comment

• Played a few pickup games of basketball last night. I really need to learn to shoot. I'm good at moving around (you know, covering and stuff) and passing but I really can't get the dumb ball in the net.

Comment

• Son of a bitch. Remember my idiot brother? The one who had to get picked up by the cops for smashing half the house and threatening to kill everyone? The one who (as far as I know) I still have a restraining order against? Well, my mother has been letting him do whatever the hell he wants (coming and staying with us, yelling at everyone, etc.) and he just came into my room while I was fucking sleeping. His excuse was to give me my money back (he owed me 25$) but that sure as hell doesn't explain why he didn't leave it on the table (or outright refuse to pay me) as per usual. No, he was pulling more of his usual shit.

Comment

• "hello, police?"
            beautiful
            yeah you are

Baby if you time travel back far enough you can avoid that work because the dust won't be there. You're too pretty to be working that hard.
            lol

Comment

• My mother would somehow spin it to make me the bad guy. She actually just yelled at me because apparently everything was my fault for having a debt owed to me. I'm not sure how or why but everyone teams up against me.

Comment

• 'ma, when he kills you don't expect me to clean up the mess' ?
                beautiful
                yeah you are

Baby if you time travel back far enough you can avoid that work because the dust won't be there. You're too pretty to be working that hard.
                lol

Comment

• Bah, enough with the sucky parts of my life and back to the pervy parts! Somehow I just managed a minutes long orgasm (ending in a short blackout). Amazing considering I normally only get a few seconds of climax.
                  Whatever has been up with me lately (pun intended) is awesome.

Comment

• I just dipped steak in egg yolks. Yum.

Comment

• Bwahahahaaa!!!!!!!! Making bratwurst.
                      Ingredients:
                      Ground beef
                      Ground Pork
                      Cream (whipping)
                      Eggs
                      Ginger
                      Nutmeg

Comment

• Originally posted by Alex Good View Post
                        Bah, enough with the sucky parts of my life and back to the pervy parts! Somehow I just managed a minutes long orgasm (ending in a short blackout). Amazing considering I normally only get a few seconds of climax.
                        Whatever has been up with me lately (pun intended) is awesome.
                        sigh, i remember being 17 and holding a climax for hours... damn my old age
                        Optimum Health powered by Actualized Self-Knowledge.

Predator not Prey
                        Paleo Ketogenic Lifestyle

CW 315 | SW 506
                        Current Jeans 46 | Starting Jeans 66

Contact me: quelsen@gmail.com

Comment

• You're messing with me, right? That can't be possible.

Comment

• well maybe only an entire hour. but yeah
                            Optimum Health powered by Actualized Self-Knowledge.

Predator not Prey
                            Paleo Ketogenic Lifestyle

CW 315 | SW 506
                            Current Jeans 46 | Starting Jeans 66

Contact me: quelsen@gmail.com

Comment

• Yeesh, on the off chance that it's even possible to do that you'd need an IV drip just to keep from frigging well shrivelling up. I am so not buying that unless it was in some controlled study or something.
                              And even then you'd need some sort of superhuman body to survive it. I don't know about you but I'm either half unconscious or completely dead to the world after I climax.

Comment

• Blegh. Overdid the eggnog and now feel like throwing up.

Comment

Working...
                                X