Saga of a Mad God

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Alex Good View Post
    So I'm switching my dog to a raw meat diet. Should I use cooked meat as an intermediary step just in case the kibble compromised his immune system?
    the first time i gave my dogs dead animals, i handed them some duck parts and hovered nervously, hoping they wouldn't choke to death

but they took to it like pros

the next day poo was small and compact

i say give the dog a raw chicken wing and watch him try to figure things out, then crack the bones in a delirium of ecstatic joy
    beautiful
    yeah you are

Baby if you time travel back far enough you can avoid that work because the dust won't be there. You're too pretty to be working that hard.
    lol

Comment

So I have a question for the few of you crazy enough to actually read this thread. Do you think training through random bouts of exercise and lots of play is enough?
      For example, this week I've only really done a few pushups, pullups and shoulder presses for weight training and those were all at extremely random times. On the other hand I've gone tree climbing and smashed/thrown stuff several times (don't worry, I wasn't throwing a fit). I'm enjoying this method of being active much more than specific training all of the time so at the moment I plan on continuing with it.
      In all of the universe there is only one person with your exact charateristics. Just like there is only one person with everybody else's characteristics. Effectively, your uniqueness makes you pretty average.

Comment

Wow nevermind, blog post on this today. Lol.
        In all of the universe there is only one person with your exact charateristics. Just like there is only one person with everybody else's characteristics. Effectively, your uniqueness makes you pretty average.

Comment

Bah. I bought some cheese over the weekend and I can literally feel it clouding my mind. You know when you try to look through prescription glasses without needing them? That distortion thing? That, but with my mind.

Comment

So brown fat is positively correlated with bone mineral density and it keeps you from needing to shiver at mildly cold temperatures. My bones don't break and I don't shiver. My conclusion is that I have a lot of brown fat.

Comment

my bones don't break (without a great deal of force) and i only sometimes shiver. my conclusion; i have good genes and a layer of fat to insulate
              beautiful
              yeah you are

Baby if you time travel back far enough you can avoid that work because the dust won't be there. You're too pretty to be working that hard.
              lol

Comment

Originally posted by bloodorchid View Post
                my bones don't break (without a great deal of force) and i only sometimes shiver. my conclusion; i have good genes and a layer of fat to insulate
                Was that a statement about you or an attempted correction of my statement? Because my bones have taken quite a bit more force than other people that I know who have had broken bones (or at least it seems that way, I didn't exactly test their breaking points in a laboratory setting) and I wear shorts and a t-shirt through winter (Canadian winter, not your wimpy american winter).

Comment

Plus my bones are relatively skinny, which means greater density is kind of required to make them withstand that much force.

Comment

was a statement about me
                    beautiful
                    yeah you are

lol

Comment

Has anyone else noticed the predominance of crappy background bands/guest actors on season 6 of Buffy? I'm thinking either bribes or relatives.

Comment

or else they were popular back then

you youngin
                        beautiful
                        yeah you are

lol

Comment

I find that my heart usually beats harder rather than faster. Like at high intensities my chest will be noticeably moving with each beat but the beats aren't really much more frequent.

Comment

i've got the visible beat thing too. it usually happens when i've been playing my violin a while; i can feel it beat and see my chest pump. it's kind of cool, but also kind of freaky.
                            my primal journal:
                            http://www.marksdailyapple.com/forum...Primal-Journal

Comment

Bike 11 miles uphill to pick up new computer, forget your ID at home. Fun times.

Comment

Watching the series finale of Buffy. Bitch be stringin' both vamps along.

Comment

Working...
                                X