Saga of a Mad God

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Alex Good View Post
    We must be talking about different honey. May I take a lick from your honey pot?
    smooth, we'll make a bond clone of you yet. but, no. no you may not

Originally posted by Alex Good View Post
    And yeah, honey is gross.
    sadface.jpg
    beautiful
    yeah you are

Baby if you time travel back far enough you can avoid that work because the dust won't be there. You're too pretty to be working that hard.
    lol

Comment

• Yeah, I've been getting a bit cleverer lately for some reason. My best guess as to the cause would be the daily dose of sauerkraut. I've always been smart but now I seem to have better social skills for some reason. It's odd.
      In all of the universe there is only one person with your exact charateristics. Just like there is only one person with everybody else's characteristics. Effectively, your uniqueness makes you pretty average.

Comment

• BWAHAHAHAHAHA!!!! My costume will be..... My mother's clothing and a wig!

And I can so totally pull it off.
        In all of the universe there is only one person with your exact charateristics. Just like there is only one person with everybody else's characteristics. Effectively, your uniqueness makes you pretty average.

Comment

• Mufufufufu....... I went with a form fitting red evening gown and pink shawl.......... With the wig and makeup I actually look like a girl. Not a very pretty grl, but a girl.

Comment

• why will there be no face included in the picture ):<
            beautiful
            yeah you are

Baby if you time travel back far enough you can avoid that work because the dust won't be there. You're too pretty to be working that hard.
            lol

Comment

• Because I like the thought of someone opening my journal, accidentally perving out on me and then realizing their horrible mistake.

Comment

• dun dun dunnnn
                beautiful
                yeah you are

lol

Comment

• Accidentally got into the chocolates and now need HARD music. I don't think I'll be sleeping for a while.

Comment

• Full volume amon amarth noise cancelling headphones.

Comment

• Chooooooooooooooooooooooccccccccccccccoooooooooooo ooooooooolllllllllllllllllllaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaattttttttttttttttteeeeeeeeee eeeeeeeeee!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

• As many of you know, I borrowed an evening gown from my mother to use as a costume. Why can't male clothing be that comfortable? Even though it was too tight it was still a thousand times better than wearing pants.
                        Why the hell would girls want to wear pants? That whole female rights pants thing from a few decades back is looking ridiculous now.

Comment

• says the dude who wore a skirt once in his life
                          beautiful
                          yeah you are

lol

Comment

• You could always wear kilts.
                            My chocolatey Primal journey

Unusual food recipes (plus chocolate) blog

Comment

• Try it in January and you might start to understand.
                              “If I didn't define myself for myself, I would be crunched into other people's fantasies for me and eaten alive.” --Audre Lorde

Owly's Journal

Comment

• windy days
                                beautiful
                                yeah you are

lol

Comment

Working...
                                X