Clear All

• Explains a lot
    My chocolatey Primal journey

Unusual food recipes (plus chocolate) blog

Comment

• Originally posted by sakura_girl View Post
      Explains a lot
      It does, doesn't it?
      If I just said LOL, I lied. Do or do not. There is no try.

Comment

• To be fair I slowly went back to normal after stopping the meds. And after I cut out gluten and all of that I became even more normal. Really I probably wouldn't have been declared insane if I hadn't been drugged up.
        So yeah, I was about as insane as a 16 year old girl on acid.
        In all of the universe there is only one person with your exact charateristics. Just like there is only one person with everybody else's characteristics. Effectively, your uniqueness makes you pretty average.

Comment

• Reading the most well written Ranma fanfic ever right now. Yeah, I'm really bored. And no, there is no yaoi in it! Might be some yuri if I get lucky though.
          In all of the universe there is only one person with your exact charateristics. Just like there is only one person with everybody else's characteristics. Effectively, your uniqueness makes you pretty average.

Comment

• Jackpot. Found a really hot story. Also taking a cold shower. Because, you know, wasn't expecting the lesbian stuff and if I start now I'll never get to sleep.

Comment

• I've probably posted this before but I just really like this one.

Comment

• Note to self: If you ever post again while half asleep I'll beat you half to death.

Comment

• Waiting for lamb. Should be done in an hour or so. I'll eat it raw if it isn't ready then. Not that it would be raw at that point.

Comment

• Conversation with mother: Me: Hey this creme fraiche is pretty good. Could be a bit more sourer though. Maybe sour cream?
                    Mom: No, it's too sour. Half and half them.

This is awesome for two reasons.
                    1) It means my mother knows enough about the taste of each to make that recommendation. Awesome.
                    2) I now have the recipe for the food of the gods.

Comment

• you're welcome

by the way, don't fall for the 'MASCARPONE IS DELICIOUS YOU MUST EAT IT'
                      beautiful
                      yeah you are

Baby if you time travel back far enough you can avoid that work because the dust won't be there. You're too pretty to be working that hard.
                      lol

Comment

• Damn it! I'm too full to finish my lamb leg!

On a side note, should've stewed it instead of just throwing it in the slow cooker.

Comment

• If I was born in New Brunswick but spent the first year of my life in Nova Scotia which would count as my homeland?

Comment

• new brunswick

next question!
                            beautiful
                            yeah you are

Baby if you time travel back far enough you can avoid that work because the dust won't be there. You're too pretty to be working that hard.
                            lol

Comment

• Thought so. All of the french people that I know get sick at the smell of lamb.

Comment

• Oh, the question. Do all french people (genetic, not primary language) hate lamb?

Comment

Working...
                                X