No announcement yet.

Saga of a Mad God

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• My penis wants all non-veg-head vaginas. This is just something different. It would probably help if I could explain it better but I have no clue how to do so.
    In all of the universe there is only one person with your exact charateristics. Just like there is only one person with everybody else's characteristics. Effectively, your uniqueness makes you pretty average.

Comment

• i know what you mean *insert snobby speech about being ten years older* i just have fun being annoying
      beautiful
      yeah you are

Baby if you time travel back far enough you can avoid that work because the dust won't be there. You're too pretty to be working that hard.
      lol

Comment

• Well what the heck is it then?
        In all of the universe there is only one person with your exact charateristics. Just like there is only one person with everybody else's characteristics. Effectively, your uniqueness makes you pretty average.

Comment

• Gut instinct, pheromones?
          I like badgers, books and booze, more or less in that order.

Comment

• I wasn't close enough every time I've seen a girl like this for pheromones to be the answer. I don't know about gut instinct but I'd rather try to figure it out than write it off as that.

Comment

• Family patterning/resemblance to genetic relatives? Your own personal quirks? Who knows - it's all part of life's rich pageant and there's someone (many someones) for each of us.
              I like badgers, books and booze, more or less in that order.

Comment

• the tiny troll living in her vadge that sprays out target specific pheromones?
                beautiful
                yeah you are

Baby if you time travel back far enough you can avoid that work because the dust won't be there. You're too pretty to be working that hard.
                lol

Comment

• My dreams are wierd. Last night I dreamed that the forest behind my house was populated by warring vamps and werewolves (the vamps were all teen girls....). Also I was some sort of hot female monster hunter and there was a somewhat sadistic lesbian orgy with the vampires. At that point I wasn't sure if I was having a good dream or a nightmare. The thing that happened with the werewolves confirmed it to be the latter.

Comment

• Ah, such a fun day. I hammered signs for like 3 hours. Also I had to climb into the weirdest spots to do it. Up a bramble covered hill, over an eight foot tall stone wall. Also, I sprinted, but that was more for fun than out of necessity.
                    And to top it all off I got to run around with my sister and the dog. Yep.... Fun.

Comment

• I miss fencing. I just don't feel like myself without a weapon in my hands.

Comment

• Hiking or the gym.... Let's see, I sprinted yesterday, which means no squatting...... Hiking it is!

Comment

• Man, I totally miss the college schedule of doing whatever the heck you want. Damn corporate job.
                          My chocolatey Primal journey

Unusual food recipes (plus chocolate) blog

Comment

• Not in college. I get disability.

Comment

• Eh? At 21? From the military?
                              My chocolatey Primal journey

Unusual food recipes (plus chocolate) blog

Comment

• No, from being declared insane (or mentally unfit, or whatever) after the government doped me up for 13 years (from 5 to 18).

Comment

Working...
                                X