Saga of a Mad God

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by badgergirl View Post
    Despite photographic evidence to the contrary, I like to imagine you are a genius teenage girl with a sociopathic goddess complex, but that's just me.
    On the internet you never really know...
    In all of the universe there is only one person with your exact charateristics. Just like there is only one person with everybody else's characteristics. Effectively, your uniqueness makes you pretty average.

Comment

• Shoot now I'm getting horny thinking of a female me.
      In all of the universe there is only one person with your exact charateristics. Just like there is only one person with everybody else's characteristics. Effectively, your uniqueness makes you pretty average.

Comment

• I like badgers, books and booze, more or less in that order.

Comment

• Mmmmmmmm.... Glorificus. But yeah she looks like she could be a mix of my mother and father if things turned out right.

Comment

• Hey how close are we to perfecting cloning? Because now I want to make a female clone of myself.

Comment

• Ranma 1/2 can't be realized in real life, you know.
              My chocolatey Primal journey

Unusual food recipes (plus chocolate) blog

Comment

• I was thinking more about fucking myself, but that would be fun too. Think of all the mischief you could get into with that ability. Plus lesbian sex.

Comment

• O_o Sadly I feel too curious and compelled to check this thread every now and then to see your crazy replies. XD
                  My chocolatey Primal journey

Unusual food recipes (plus chocolate) blog

Comment

• Oh man, if I could shapeshift like that I would be such a cock tease! I mean, I already am one but men are so much easier to screw with than women.
                    And no I'm not gay, just mischievous.

Comment

• If you could shapeshift into an attractive member of the opposite sex, what would you do?

As well as the aforementioned teasing I would likely use said form to get free stuff. Also I would use it for most of the bad things that I do because it would be a thousand times easier to get away with the stuff.

Comment

• Edit: I guess the "get free stuff" thing is part of being a tease.

Comment

• What is that feature that makes some women so alluring!? I swear, I've only seen like 3 or 4 women with it but I have no frigging clue what it is! And no it isn't just over the top hotness because one of the girls was apparently "unattractive" (according to what everyone else said; she looked perfect to me).

Comment

• it's called The Vagina
                            beautiful
                            yeah you are

Baby if you time travel back far enough you can avoid that work because the dust won't be there. You're too pretty to be working that hard.
                            lol

Comment

• No, all women and vegan males have those. This is something different and extremely rare.

Comment

• it's called Your Penis Wanting Those Vaginas
                                beautiful
                                yeah you are

Baby if you time travel back far enough you can avoid that work because the dust won't be there. You're too pretty to be working that hard.
                                lol

Comment

Working...
                                X