The cat said:
    Schrodinger?
    What you doing?
    Schrodinger?
    Stahp.
    stahp.
    beautiful
    yeah you are

Baby if you time travel back far enough you can avoid that work because the dust won't be there. You're too pretty to be working that hard.
    lol

Comment

• Originally posted by Trojan View Post
      I'd have to say both Canadian sexes are crazy...but I'm a Texan. We're nuts
      Yeah but nice and laid back crazy is different from OMGMYINTESTINESAREONTHEFLOOR crazy. Of course that's a slight exaggeration. Here, this song sums it up.

Switch a few words and it applies to pretty much every woman I've ever met around here.
      In all of the universe there is only one person with your exact charateristics. Just like there is only one person with everybody else's characteristics. Effectively, your uniqueness makes you pretty average.

Comment

• Schrodinger's cat walked into a bar and didn't.
        F 5 ft 3. HW: 196 lbs. Primal SW (May 2011): 182 lbs (42% BF)... W June '12: 160 lbs (29% BF) (UK size 12, US size 8). GW: ~24% BF - have ditched the scales til I fit into a pair of UK size 10 bootcut jeans. Currently aligning towards 'The Perfect Health Diet' having swapped some fat for potatoes.

Comment

• Grah! I can't seem to eat enough food to recover from a full body workout in one day! Can starting strength be done two days a week? If not can someone suggest a twice per week program?
          In all of the universe there is only one person with your exact charateristics. Just like there is only one person with everybody else's characteristics. Effectively, your uniqueness makes you pretty average.

Comment

• I feel UGH! And no, before you ask, Ugh is not Grok's brother. Ugh is a unisex name.

Yeah I thought if anyone would find that funny then they would be here.

Comment

• My love for you is like a red rose... The most you'll feel is a little prick.

And this is a joke, not an admission of shortcomings.

Comment

• Grok's sibling Ugh was a hermaphrodite?
                “You have your way. I have my way. As for the right way, the correct way, and the only way, it does not exist.”
                ~Friedrich Nietzsche
                And that's why I'm here eating HFLC Primal/Paleo.

Comment

• Originally posted by cori93437 View Post
                  Grok's sibling Ugh was a hermaphrodite?
                  To be fair I was drunk and Ugh looks nothing like a man, plus I was behind Ugh the whole time.

Comment

• Someday that will be a funny story for your 100 grandchildren.
                    “You have your way. I have my way. As for the right way, the correct way, and the only way, it does not exist.”
                    ~Friedrich Nietzsche

Comment

• What: The thing that needs and explanation.
                      How: Science.
                      When and where: History.
                      Why: Philosophy.

So you need all three in order to really know about something.

Comment

Someday that will be a funny story for your 100 grandchildren.
                        Nah, I'll be too busy training them into an army which I will use to conquer the world to tell them lame stories like that. And the best part is since all of the eldest males along my paternal line look the same I'll know who to leave my empire to.

Comment

• That's what you think now...
                          But as long as you are getting drunk and humping on possible hermaphrodites... there is no telling what they might come out like.
                          ~Friedrich Nietzsche

Comment

That's what you think now...
                            But as long as you are getting drunk and humping on possible hermaphrodites... there is no telling what they might come out like.
                            Och, the fact is Ugh was gone when I woke up so the only reason we went from "female" to "hermaphrodite" is because you seem to have far more intimate knowledge of this supposed boy-girl's genitalia than I do.

Comment

• I've never claimed to be anything but flexible in those matters when I was a single gal... a good shag is a good shag IMO.

You are the one who proposed that Ugh was "unisex" rather than "Grok's brother". *shrug*
                              ~Friedrich Nietzsche

Comment

• I said the name was unisex.

Comment

Working...
                                X