Saga of a Mad God

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• i didnt bite yet, so you recommend?
    Optimum Health powered by Actualized Self-Knowledge.

Predator not Prey
    Paleo Ketogenic Lifestyle

CW 315 | SW 506
    Current Jeans 46 | Starting Jeans 66

Contact me: quelsen@gmail.com

Comment

• Originally posted by quelsen View Post
      i didnt bite yet, so you recommend?
      Is it still weekends only... or has it gone live?
      I wanna play wif teh Honeybadger!
      “You have your way. I have my way. As for the right way, the correct way, and the only way, it does not exist.”
      ~Friedrich Nietzsche
      And that's why I'm here eating HFLC Primal/Paleo.

Comment

• Xion Intrigue
        Mawne Intrigue
        Galadorn Intrigue

Honor Whisperwind
        Stilgar Whisperwind
        Optimum Health powered by Actualized Self-Knowledge.

Predator not Prey
        Paleo Ketogenic Lifestyle

CW 315 | SW 506
        Current Jeans 46 | Starting Jeans 66

Contact me: quelsen@gmail.com

Comment

• I haven't played yet but the way it's described and the way it looks in the vids makes me feel like my nerdiest fantasies are about to come true. Except for the one about Gabrielle from Xena.
          In all of the universe there is only one person with your exact charateristics. Just like there is only one person with everybody else's characteristics. Effectively, your uniqueness makes you pretty average.

Comment

• Hey great news, turns out the Irish have actually had a good use for wheat all along.

In all of the universe there is only one person with your exact charateristics. Just like there is only one person with everybody else's characteristics. Effectively, your uniqueness makes you pretty average.

Comment

• I just pre-purchased Guild wars 2!!! Squeeeeee!!!!!!!!

Comment

• By the rising of the moon, by the rising of the moon, and a thousand pikes were flashing by the rising of the moon.

Last edited by Alex Good; 08-22-2012, 10:20 AM.

Comment

• Wierdest dream last night... I had to go find a cat for some old lady so I went down to a river. I found the cat stuck in a bush and it had hurt it's leg. I went to grab the cat but then it turned into a girl and asked me to "lick her wounds". Three guesses where the girl was hurt? So long story short this was a very wierd dream and I am NOT a furry. She was a full on girl for the kinky parts.

Comment

• Urgh, had 2 small chocolate bars to celebrate the GW2 launch and my stomach isn't thanking me. Which is wierd because they didn't really have any bad ingredients other than the soy lecithin, and I doubt that would make me feel this way.

Comment

• Wow, this game is beating me into the ground. Coming up on 3 days without showering.

Comment

• Okay, showered and shaved. Normally I just buzz my beard with an electric shaver but this time I actually shaved it. Now for some reason everybody is being abnormally nice to me.

Comment

• Oh noes! I'm running out of kombucha! Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!!!!!!! !

Now then. To be perfectly honest this is not anything more than a minor nuisance. I shall likely purchase a somewhat large amount of sauerkraut to replaced the probiotics lost when I am forced to halt my consumption of kombucha.

Comment

• o:

OH GOD NO, MAN THE HATCHES!

make moar and go
                            beautiful
                            yeah you are

Baby if you time travel back far enough you can avoid that work because the dust won't be there. You're too pretty to be working that hard.
                            lol

Comment

• I don't make it, I have a dealer.

Comment

• you get it for free if you make it yourself, if you know what i'm sayin

but i've been watching a lot of breaking bad, so pretend i'm talking about meth
                                beautiful
                                yeah you are

Baby if you time travel back far enough you can avoid that work because the dust won't be there. You're too pretty to be working that hard.
                                lol

Comment

Working...
                                X