No announcement yet.

Primal Feet First: In Search of Lost Time or Remembrance of Things Past

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I think I read somewhere that for every 20 pounds overweight a man is, he loses a bit of penis length. So that guy is actually bigger!

I've only encountered one penis in my life that scared me. Damn thing looked like a baby's arm with a fist at the end. Fortunately, it's owner was adept at um... how shall I put this... preparing the platform for landing.
    "Right is right, even if no one is doing it; wrong is wrong, even if everyone is doing it." - St. Augustine

B*tch-lite

Who says back fat is a bad thing? Maybe on a hairy guy at the beach, but not on a crab.

Comment

• Originally posted by JoanieL View Post
      I think I read somewhere that for every 20 pounds overweight a man is, he loses a bit of penis length.
      So THAT explains why I'm 2" long but 4" wide......

Comment

• I encountered one that scared me... and declined it.

It wasn't so long as it was really, really girthy.
        Like beer can girthy.
        And at least average or better long.
        NO.

I had no interest in even trying.
        I know vaginas are supposed to be super stretchy and all... but... no.
        Sorry.
        “You have your way. I have my way. As for the right way, the correct way, and the only way, it does not exist.”
        ~Friedrich Nietzsche
        And that's why I'm here eating HFLC Primal/Paleo.

Comment

I think I read somewhere that for every 20 pounds overweight a man is, he loses a bit of penis length. So that guy is actually bigger!
          Does that mean if you lose weight you get some back then, as I ain't carrying hardly no fat, but have now got the urge to lose 20lbs?!

Originally posted by ssn679doc View Post
          So THAT explains why I'm 2" long but 4" wide......
          Blessed you be.....

Comment

• Psssssssshhhhh...

You silly fellas!
            It is not the biggest tool, nor the shiniest, nor most expensive, or whatever that makes it the "best" a man can have to pursue his task with...
            It's truly in the knowledge behind the tool that makes the man a master of his craft.
            “You have your way. I have my way. As for the right way, the correct way, and the only way, it does not exist.”
            ~Friedrich Nietzsche

Comment

• Originally posted by cori93437 View Post
              Psssssssshhhhh...

You silly fellas!
              It is not the biggest tool, nor the shiniest, nor most expensive, or whatever that makes it the "best" a man can have to pursue his task with...
              It's truly in the knowledge behind the tool that makes the man a master of his craft.
              It's not the size of the dinghy.... it's the motion of the ocean......

Comment

Psssssssshhhhh...

You silly fellas!
                O' course we be silly, we be fellas......

Comment

• Originally posted by ssn679doc View Post
                  It's not the size of the dinghy.... it's the motion of the ocean......
                  Always a sailor...
                  ~Friedrich Nietzsche

Comment

• This journal scoffs in the face of sleep!!!

Hi, Cori! Why is everyone still up?
                    JOIN THE PANDA SHOW!!! Primal With A Side Of FABULOUS and PANDALOONERY!

Comment

• Ridiculousness!
                      That's why.

I have no better answer. I really should be taking the nap that I take this time of day which I call 'sleeping'.
                      It's probably not a "Primal Sleep" habit.
                      Those sneaky 'soms!
                      ~Friedrich Nietzsche

Comment

Always a sailor...
                        I yam whats I yam.....

Comment

• I sweet potato what I sweet potato.
                          "Right is right, even if no one is doing it; wrong is wrong, even if everyone is doing it." - St. Augustine

B*tch-lite

Who says back fat is a bad thing? Maybe on a hairy guy at the beach, but not on a crab.

Comment

I sweet potato what I sweet potato.
                            You say the sweetest things.....

Comment

• I maduro what I maduro... ?
                              ~Friedrich Nietzsche

Comment

• Dear JackASSMen and all other Religious Zealous who want to RULE Womens Uteri(and generally shame them for being sexual)...

... and Suppress "The Gays" because you think them getting married will somehow ruin YOUR life.

I just want to take a moment to say...

And CELEBRATE the fall of DOMA, Prop 8, and the at least temporary failure of SB5 in TX... which will hopefully wake women up(and men who care about women having access to equal treatment as people our country) nationally that this isn't just a "distraction issue", it's freaking real that we could lose our rights and indeed ARE in some places.
                                ~Friedrich Nietzsche

Comment

Working...
                                X