No announcement yet.

Primal Feet First: In Search of Lost Time or Remembrance of Things Past

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Has he gone mental and gotten a hold of some poor woman's pregnancy hormone prescription by accident?
    That cracked me up.

A massage. That sounds so good. I should find one who does house calls. Massage parlor does sound like a place that delivers happy endings. I think clinic is good. Unless you go for the happy endings - not judging, just sayin'.
    "Right is right, even if no one is doing it; wrong is wrong, even if everyone is doing it." - St. Augustine

B*tch-lite

Who says back fat is a bad thing? Maybe on a hairy guy at the beach, but not on a crab.

Comment

• Originally posted by Pebbles67 View Post
      I love intense flirting. Yes, I'm a dirty minded Cougar and proud of it.
      Just ANOTHEr reason to like you.... lol

Comment

• Is waiting for an email or phone call about a possible adoption...
        And is on pins and needles!

Quite strangely this is not the same dog that my husband specifically requested me considering... but remember what I said about dogs that fall into our laps?
        Well, looks like perhaps 'gravity' can sense my husbands mid-life crisis paternal needy weirdness, and it's just plain time to add to our chirrens.

Still... I HATE waiting.
        I'm really excited and nervous this time.
        “You have your way. I have my way. As for the right way, the correct way, and the only way, it does not exist.”
        ~Friedrich Nietzsche
        And that's why I'm here eating HFLC Primal/Paleo.

Comment

• *fingers crossed!* for you!
          http://cattaillady.com/ My blog exploring the beginning stages of learning how to homestead. With the occasional rant.

Originally Posted by TheFastCat: Less is more more or less

And now I have an Etsy store: CattailsandCalendula

Comment

• So I had a good chat with a lady who really needs a home for her GSD today, and hasn't had any confidence in any other people she has interviewed. She is losing her own home and in a tough spot. I really feel for her, she loves her dog and I cannot imagine being in her shoes.
            ...But we are meeting this guy tomorrow.

Nope, that is not MY Thomas whose pic has been in this thread and was recently in GOTD.
            But that is an also 3yr old(same age) white GSD from the exact same few miles of area that our Tommy is from, and there is only one breeder of whites in that area.
            Basically... I'm pretty sure one of my dogs long lost 'brothers' is about to somehow land in our home.
            Did you know that Thomas is greek for twin... I didn't until today. Bonkers.
            New dog is actually bigger than our Thomas by about 15lbs, and his nose is rosy instead of black, but that is normal variation in whites.
            New dog has a name, but we don't like it and will change it if the adoption goes forward tomorrow.

I also have to get my hair done tomorrow... so, long day! More "Flaming June", since it is actually June now and all.
            Hair appointment starts at 1... meeting prospective fur-kid at 3:30-4.
            We are taking our Tommy to the local dog park for the two big guys to meet on neutral ground and see how they do.
            I don't anticipate any problems, both are neutered and both are socialized.
            Fingers are crossed.

Also... husband and I went out for dinner.
            It was a nice treat after seven straight of cooking.
            We went to a little Mexican hole in the wall we like and hat their lovely hot molcajete. We never get the tortillas, and I basically just eat the avocado it's served with as well as the whole jalepeno which I chop and add to it to fire it up even hotter than it already is. I eat the cheese off the top of the beans too.

After we went to the pet store because it was dog foods buying time regardless... and we also picked up a new XL wire crate and crate pad. Chirrens need dens.
            Last edited by cori93437; 05-31-2013, 09:41 PM.
            “You have your way. I have my way. As for the right way, the correct way, and the only way, it does not exist.”
            ~Friedrich Nietzsche

Comment

• What a handsome boy! I hope the brothers do get along so you can have a matched pair
              http://cattaillady.com/ My blog exploring the beginning stages of learning how to homestead. With the occasional rant.

Comment

• That is so cool, can't wait to hear about the dog meeting.
                Primal since 9/24/2010
                "Our greatest foes, and whom we must chiefly combat, are within." Miguel de Cervantes

Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Weight Loss Tools
                MFP username: MDAPebbles67

Comment

• Solid-colored GSD's are so beautiful. I've never met one, but have admired from afar. I hope all goes well today!
                  Depression Lies

Comment

• That would be awesome. I hope the two boys get on swimmingly!
                    "Right is right, even if no one is doing it; wrong is wrong, even if everyone is doing it." - St. Augustine

B*tch-lite

Who says back fat is a bad thing? Maybe on a hairy guy at the beach, but not on a crab.

Comment

• New guy moved in today.
                      ~Friedrich Nietzsche

Comment

• That's great news! Congratulations, Mom!

B*tch-lite

Comment

• And he has been dubbed Gunnar!

His old name was Gator.
                          A. This is a Seminole house, we don't do "gator" anything. It's a matter of principle.
                          B. A gator is a nasty, ugly, swamp lizard... not beautiful, lovable fur-baby.

We went with that because it sounds very similar... easy transition.
                          I think it works.
                          ~Friedrich Nietzsche

Comment

• Hooray! Furbabys are the best!

Comment

• Congratulations!
                              Primal since 9/24/2010
                              "Our greatest foes, and whom we must chiefly combat, are within." Miguel de Cervantes

Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Weight Loss Tools
                              MFP username: MDAPebbles67

Comment

• My parents got a 3 year old mutt back in 2006 and we renamed her from Grace to Sasha. I think he'll be fine
                                Depression Lies

Comment

Working...
                                X