Primal Feet First: In Search of Lost Time or Remembrance of Things Past

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by canio6 View Post
    LOL Badass fishing picture. You kind of look like a ninja turtle, and yes, that is a compliment.

I can understand why you might have to stab a biatch over the picture of your son.
    Thanks... some people see me on the water and think I'm nuts... but I never get burned.
    Also... I may have to get a TMNT patch for one of my fishing shirts now. LOL

And yeah... I was hours later before I saw the comments... there were requests of number swapping involved from some wimmens. Grrrrrr....
    I had to lay the "back the F off!" down on them.... dear sweet son thought it was both insanely cool, and hilarious. I had to growl at him too. Not that it helped... what can you really do to an 18yr old boy?
    “You have your way. I have my way. As for the right way, the correct way, and the only way, it does not exist.”
    ~Friedrich Nietzsche
    And that's why I'm here eating HFLC Primal/Paleo.

Comment

Nice looking young man. I didn't know you had a journal too, now I feel bad for not stalking, er, visiting sooner.
      If I just said LOL, I lied. Do or do not. There is no try.

Comment

lol, good looking boy, adorable baby! he's got a baby face so safe from me, but i'm sure he's a hit with the ladies.

doggy!! i jones for dogs the same way some women jones for babies. then i have to remind myself that we don't have the time or money right now, and i get into an argument with myself: "but wouldn't our house and family be better than the pound??" i dunno.
        my primal journal:
        http://www.marksdailyapple.com/forum...Primal-Journal

Comment

Originally posted by justyouraveragecavemen View Post
          Nice looking young man. I didn't know you had a journal too, now I feel bad for not stalking, er, visiting sooner.
          Thanks.

And that's OK.
          As you can see, it's new and has a bit of ADD.
          It's for me, but feel free to stalk by any ol' time.
          “You have your way. I have my way. As for the right way, the correct way, and the only way, it does not exist.”
          ~Friedrich Nietzsche

Comment

One handsom guy your have there! I never could understand the whole cougar thing - I would feel a bit o the pedafile..

Comment

me too. "hmm.. i was "X" years old when you were born! eww..." sometimes i get flirtatious looks from kids while in class. i have to stop and look for signs of aging before deciding whether or not it's a good thing. that's when a receding hairline on an otherwise good-looking guy is a definite plus.
              my primal journal:

Comment

ohhh cori, gorgeous pic of you

baby boy as a baby, those fluffy cheeks! that little chin!

he's a handsome young man, i kinda wish he'd kept those cheeks tho lol
                beautiful
                yeah you are

Baby if you time travel back far enough you can avoid that work because the dust won't be there. You're too pretty to be working that hard.
                lol

Comment

Comment

Ahhhhhh...
                    I smiled. <3
                    ~Friedrich Nietzsche

Comment

Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh....
                      Must grind coffee beans NOW.
                      I'll be back.

See, I'm back!

Life Lessons...
                      Buying really good whole coffee beans and grinding them at home (burr grinder please) is TOTALLY worth it!
                      It smells so fucking good!
                      And, bonus!!! I get to drink that glorious brew tomorrow! *cue angels singing*
                      Because yes, it's 'brewing' NOW.
                      Because for iced coffee, and it's summer so it's iced coffee we be drinkin, cold brewing is the shit.

And now for something completely different...
                      Last edited by cori93437; 05-24-2012, 08:31 PM.
                      ~Friedrich Nietzsche

Comment

Look, it's cori before the world grabbed her and fucked her completely up... or at least before she was fully aware that was what was happening to her.
                        The very obviously evil boy on the left in the photo is my brother.
                        He is somewhat less evil these days than I believed him to be most of my childhood.
                        But he lives about 800 miles away so we share very little, evil or otherwise.

I feel like I want to dig in and tell a story.
                        Because, you know, this is a "Primal Journal"
                        The "journal" part just begs for stories.
                        Or confessions, maybe just meandering down dusty hallways in the mind.
                        I could tell you how I became Primal!
                        Or what the heck the title of my journal means... it's sort of connected to above, in part at least.
                        Or why I HATE people who post about their delicious salty snacks! (Also connected to the above.)
                        Or more on why my hair is blue. (*edit-Kinda above)
                        Or about my deep seated and rather emotional attachment to my car, which I do not drive. (*edit- above)
                        But I don't know which one to tell.
                        Or where to start at the moment.
                        So... I'll ruminate.
                        (Hell... I was re-reading and *editing. It looks like most all of this crap storm is really connected somehow to the whole "How I became Primal" silliness... but now it's too late to write THAT big huge post... so... please continue and I'll work on those installments in future issues of "Primal Feet First: In Search of Lost Time or Remembrance of Things Past". It will have to be a multi-volume series obviously! .)
                        And play a video that is 'meaningful'...

And play another video that is emotional heroin as far as I'm concerned... and hit replay 1000x.
                        And wonder if I need counseling again... and decide against it because it's a lot like beating my head against a wall of split-faced cinder blocks. The counseling doesn't make anything go away, it just lets you learn how to manage it into it's own area, mostly out of the sunlight, and mostly out of contact with the less damaged parts of the 'self'. It allows you let go of the anger and the hate, and the self destructive impulses that come with those as a package deal... but leaves behind remnants. Ghosts to wander aimlessly and skeletons for hall closets, and scars that never quite stop itching.
                        Last edited by cori93437; 05-24-2012, 09:27 PM.
                        ~Friedrich Nietzsche

Comment

me too, shnooks. me too, all of it
                          beautiful
                          yeah you are

Baby if you time travel back far enough you can avoid that work because the dust won't be there. You're too pretty to be working that hard.
                          lol

Comment

aww, sweet baby girl! your brother already looks evil.

yes, i'm listening to that right now, and deciding whether to play my violin or watch another cheesy movie.

hubby sent me a really really fucked up music video (he had misinterpreted the lyrics). i think i'm going to scrub my brain with more cheesy romance.
                            Last edited by Saoirse; 05-24-2012, 09:48 PM.
                            my primal journal:

Comment

Wow, I finally listened to Sail...2x, actually. Pretty cool. Is all their stuff like that or does it get darker?
                              And why does he blame so much stuff on ADP? Doesn't he know there's another payroll service provider he can use nowadays?

Comment

Wow, I finally listened to Sail...2x, actually. Pretty cool. Is all their stuff like that or does it get darker?
                                And why does he blame so much stuff on ADP? Doesn't he know there's another payroll service provider he can use nowadays?
                                Hehe... you're killing me.
                                I actually found Sail because I found THIS video...

And that shit looks amazeballs! And I'm not that crazy, but I do want to jump out of airplanes and totally get the desire for the adrenaline junkie fix. I'm not 'allowed' to jump out of airplanes due to being the Bionic Womans and stuffs. People (mostly husband) fear me breaking my medical appliance and thereby forfeiting about 6months to a year of both of our lives to pain and doctors and surgeries even if the jump was otherwise very successful.
                                Booooo....

It's all about ADD... which yes, I also have but not terribly. Dx as an adult because... no one cared about that stuff when I was a kid.

Unfortunately most of the other AWOLnation stuff doesn't have the hook that Sail has... at least for me... it's lighter instead of darker. Darker would be better! I like darker.
                                Music is my favorite outlet.
                                I've loved Johnny Cash forever... when he did this... when I first heard it... my heart stopped for a second. Amazing man.
                                ~Friedrich Nietzsche

Comment

Working...
                                X