No announcement yet.

Primal Feet First: In Search of Lost Time or Remembrance of Things Past

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Doing lots of research for me reef rebuild/addition and I think I have decided that one of these darlings will be moving into my house (in the second tank I'm adding to the system)...
    Her name will be Olivia, Olivia Wilde!

Because she's BEAUTIFUL!
    (So I'll have NO actual clue if it's a male or female... If I was in a bar in Bangkok and saw a sweetie that gorgeous I wouldn't care either. )
    “You have your way. I have my way. As for the right way, the correct way, and the only way, it does not exist.”
    ~Friedrich Nietzsche
    And that's why I'm here eating HFLC Primal/Paleo.

Comment

• Now that life has improved exponentially,
      Something like THIS...

I'm on my feet and getting about more, so this Fitbit thingy is looking pretty cool for keeping track of what I'm doing, and motivating me to DO more, More, MORE.
      I'm trying to start slow, I don't want to hurt myself... or cause some sort of problems.
      Sooo...

That FitBit thingy could have me shufflin more and more and more!
      “You have your way. I have my way. As for the right way, the correct way, and the only way, it does not exist.”
      ~Friedrich Nietzsche

Comment

• Yay! and the crab is beautiful. When we were in Sarasota two weeks ago we saw a reef tank that had a "Finding Nemo" set up. My youngest son was fascinated.
        Primal since 9/24/2010
        "Our greatest foes, and whom we must chiefly combat, are within." Miguel de Cervantes

Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Weight Loss Tools
        MFP username: MDAPebbles67

Comment

• The Dr's a turd, but it sounds like you've got him handled *evil grin* That's what he gets for thinking he could mess with you.

The mini-tank sounds like an awesome idea! I hear you about needing to win the lottery, but sometimes expensive hobbies are necessary

I'm sorry they aren't fixing you now, but I'm glad you're feeling well enough to be somewhat out and about. That's better than you've sounded in a while.
          http://cattaillady.com/ My blog exploring the beginning stages of learning how to homestead. With the occasional rant.

Originally Posted by TheFastCat: Less is more more or less

And now I have an Etsy store: CattailsandCalendula

Comment

• Cori - you just made my day! SO glad to read that you have found some help - even if it was after that terrible ass hat Dr. experience. Welcome back and may you find all that your life has been missing since this mess started!

Comment

• I haven't popped in on it yet. I'm SOOO happy things are finally looking up for you! You farking deserve some good news and good days after so much shit.
              Life is not a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, steak in one hand, chocolate in the other, yelling "Holy F***, What a Ride!"
              My Latest Journal

Comment

• Apparently if your brain isn't working quite right in Vegas, they send you here: Extreme Home Makeover: LSD Edition - Imgur

That just seems cruel, somehow.
                http://cattaillady.com/ My blog exploring the beginning stages of learning how to homestead. With the occasional rant.

Originally Posted by TheFastCat: Less is more more or less

And now I have an Etsy store: CattailsandCalendula

Comment

• Goooooooooooood day everybody!
                  Just a quick stop in to say "BLEACH! It's on my head!"

Because I cancelled my hair appointment a couple of weeks ago my peacock had finally faded to gray/green. Bleh... baaaad.
                  Can't get another salon appointment for two whole weeks, so I'm lifting and Splatting it with some Teal!
                  She is gonna KILL me.

Also... it's raining.
                  ~Friedrich Nietzsche

Comment

• Ooo I hope the hair comes out nice!
                    Depression Lies

Comment

• Oh My HOLY Caribbean Inshore!

Let's see when it dries... the "lifting" went... well... it WENT!
                      And I didn't even leave it on long.

Not quite white... yellowy white, like a sandy beach?... and the remaining color that was looking grayed down is now bright shallow water teal. Weeeee!
                      But there is an inch or so of bare root... so, something must be done.
                      Actually, if there wasn't all that root... the color would be TOPS. A bright light TEAL like the ocean in Figi or something... brilliant!

I'll test the teal to see if it will match, but I think it may go greener than what is still in there... soooo...
                      I may go get another thing of the Splat color in Blue and mix up a toner to put on it all and do a pastel color over it all.
                      Fun with colors!

Yeah, my stylist is going to kill me.
                      Last edited by cori93437; 08-22-2012, 11:48 AM.
                      ~Friedrich Nietzsche

Comment

• Once dry it's all sea-foam blue/greeeen pastel. I likes it, I DO!
                        The roots are still a bright strip of clean beach in need of a something... maybe some streaks to blend it in.
                        I'm definitely going to mix up a conditioner paste to go for a over glaze for a light over all color though.

The movie of the night was Big Fish.
                        I love Tim Burton.
                        Sure it's a bit of an odd movie, but...
                        If you have't watched it, give it a whirl.

Tomorrow I will rant further about the MANY things I will no longer eat.
                        Including the favorite foods of all those Bro-fessional know-it-alls 'round here, POTATOES (both sweet and white).
                        And chocolate... yeah, you heard that.
                        I've bitched about it in about three other places... I'ma RANT about it here too!
                        Last edited by cori93437; 08-22-2012, 10:44 PM.
                        ~Friedrich Nietzsche

Comment

• "Bro-fessional" Hah! That's good. I just call them Chaco and the Spud Studs. Kinda sound like a grunge band, no?

Even though there will not be chocolate, there can still be Crio Bru so life is still worth living, yes?

G'night kiddo, sleep well.

Comment

• you're a manlier woman than i am, i'd be whining for weeks instead of just ranting a few times

maybe we can go whole animal meat only diet and actually like it o.O
                            beautiful
                            yeah you are

Baby if you time travel back far enough you can avoid that work because the dust won't be there. You're too pretty to be working that hard.
                            lol

Comment

• I loved Big Fish...

Comment

• Me too. Big Fish is one of my favorite movies. But I am a Tim Burton fan in general.
                                “If I didn't define myself for myself, I would be crunched into other people's fantasies for me and eaten alive.” --Audre Lorde

Owly's Journal

Comment

Working...
                                X