No announcement yet.

What's---The name of my journal

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• My white GSD is a rescue... from the POUND... so $75 for basic shots, neuter, whatever...
    Then about $500 to fix the mess that he was at my vets office (He is now a healthy, muscular, and trim 95lbs... he was less than 50!)
    AND two weeks of making silk balls and force feeding small amounts of that own his gullet every few hours to keep him alive while he recovered from the malnutrition and parasites left in the wake of his previous owners.

Sometimes buying a puppy might be easier.
    BUT, I love hims... and he LOVES me. (He was supposed to be husbands "manly" dog.)
    “You have your way. I have my way. As for the right way, the correct way, and the only way, it does not exist.”
    ~Friedrich Nietzsche
    And that's why I'm here eating HFLC Primal/Paleo.

Comment

• Folks, you are all talking about fancy dog breeds, which are worth a lot of money. This guy bought a golden retriever, if it's a hunting dog with good lineage, yeah maybe $600. Just checked, there's a free golden retriever in the local classifieds.
      Tennessee Valley | Pets/Supplies/Services | Free Female Golden Retriever ...
      If I just said LOL, I lied. Do or do not. There is no try.

Comment

• Well, yeah, the guy is an idiot. "Uh...I just knew it was wrong but not like this bad..."

yeah, you effectively robbed a bank dude.

Comment

• *Sigh* *grumble*
          Son of a motherless goatwhore...This is the kind of stuff that makes me want to floss with electrical wires in the bathtub, or blow dry my hair, or just throw in a radio *throw it in when it gets to the solo in white rabbit!*. I wanna wear a t-bone g-string and run from rottweilers. I wanna change my truck's fan belt with the engine running. I wanna put a steel trap in the commode, turn the lights off and sit down for my daily Constitution reading. What, in the name of all that is good and holy, was wrong with her in the first place? I done been jonesin' for this chick since I went to the theater 4 times to watch the fast and the furious, which, by the way, morphed into a pretty good comedy after I realized just how cheezy it really is. "Yo, Yo, Yo, check it, it's like this"
          Michelle Rodriguez’s bikini body secret? Be an action star « Entertainment

Comment

• WHAT?! Before is waaaaay hotter. She looks happy, healthy, and tanned. She looks miserable in the second one- but part of that might be that her styalist told her to wear that ugly bikini She was hot. Shoot.
            http://cattaillady.com/ My blog exploring the beginning stages of learning how to homestead. With the occasional rant.

Originally Posted by TheFastCat: Less is more more or less

And now I have an Etsy store: CattailsandCalendula

Comment

• Keep up here folks, I like to move fast:
              Groups of ____ are called (a/an) ____:
              Cows Herd
              Fish School
              Chickens Flock
              Lions Pride
              Crows Murder
              Coyote Band
              Geese Gaggle
              Owls Parliament (full grown owls, a clutch is a group of young owls)
              Dove Dule
              Baboons Congress

Comment

• OWLS!!!!
                I love these odd pairings. Murder of crows is a literary classic.
                Depression Lies

Comment

• Originally posted by drssgchic View Post
                  WHAT?! Before is waaaaay hotter. She looks happy, healthy, and tanned. She looks miserable in the second one- but part of that might be that her styalist told her to wear that ugly bikini She was hot. Shoot.
                  Sigh... I'm with you.
                  I am SO disappoint.

Originally posted by justyouraveragecavemen View Post
                  Keep up here folks, I like to move fast:
                  Groups of ____ are called (a/an) ____:
                  Cows Herd
                  Fish School
                  Chickens Flock
                  Lions Pride
                  Crows Murder
                  Coyote Band
                  Geese Gaggle
                  Owls Parliament (full grown owls, a clutch is a group of young owls)
                  Dove Dule
                  Baboons Congress
                  Let's see...
                  Buzzards Wake
                  Pigs Sounder
                  Cormorants Gulp
                  Weasels Gang
                  Flamingos Stand
                  Butterflies Flight/Flutter
                  Yes, Crows Murder
                  But, Ravens Unkindness
                  And, Starlings Murmuration

Ohhh l LOVE groupings... many are so victorian-ish and silly.
                  Like specific fish, birds, etc.
                  Goldfish Glint or Troubling
                  Turtle Doves Pitying or Piteousness
                  “You have your way. I have my way. As for the right way, the correct way, and the only way, it does not exist.”
                  ~Friedrich Nietzsche

Comment

• I was jonesin' for MR when she was on Lost. Unfortunately for our rich interior fantasy worlds, Booter, she's 100% other team.

Conclave of cardinals.

Comment

• Here ya go.

A crash of rhinosceroses... a prickle of porcupines... a romp of otters...

Comment

• Originally posted by Finnegans Wake View Post
                        I was jonesin' for MR when she was on Lost. Unfortunately for our rich interior fantasy worlds, Booter, she's 100% other team.

Conclave of cardinals.
                        Holy hell... MR plays for MY team (side note all teams are MINE, winning!).
                        I did not know...
                        Packing my bags and heading to Hollywood... Gonna feed that girl some steak! And rub her down with oil to help her tan. And... *thoughtful pause*
                        Hope the husband doesn't mind too much.

Hounds Cry
                        Last edited by cori93437; 05-25-2012, 11:29 AM.
                        ~Friedrich Nietzsche

Comment

• Originally posted by cori93437 View Post
                          .. Gonna feed that girl some steak! And rub her down with oil to help her tan. And...
                          I'm just going to sit here and think about this mental image for a while.

Comment

• Ok... I fixed it via *edit* for you.
                            ~Friedrich Nietzsche

Comment

• Originally posted by cori93437 View Post
                              Ok... I fixed it via *edit* for you.
                              Oh good, now I can think about it some more. This day is just full of win.

Comment

• A pace of asses. That's what I like to see, a whole pace of asses come sashaying by. *thoughtful pause* Man I love them pauses...

Comment

Working...
                                X