What's---The name of my journal

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by cori93437 View Post
    Holy hell... there isn't a more pressing world issue to solve than ketchup bottles...
    I thought those MIT folks were supposed to be smart and shit. /facepalm
    Smart =/= clever/sensible. But it's good that they're changing lives and all.
    http://cattaillady.com/ My blog exploring the beginning stages of learning how to homestead. With the occasional rant.

Originally Posted by TheFastCat: Less is more more or less

And now I have an Etsy store: CattailsandCalendula

Comment

• In other MIT news: Civil engineers discovered that harder road surfaces make your car get better gas mileage, meaning concrete is technically better for your gas mileage than asphalt.
      Life is not a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, steak in one hand, chocolate in the other, yelling "Holy F***, What a Ride!"
      My Latest Journal

Comment

• I thought American Idol ending earlier this week, oh well, it ended last night with the expected result. Tween girls rule this country...if they could vote on political elections (and not just on AI, movies, songs,etc), they would rule D.C. Which would be a vast improvement in the immature political name-calling we have now, but let's think about that one for a moment. "AS IF" and "WHATEVER" would end arguments in the House and Senate. There wouldn't be D's and R's, there would be Team Jacob and Team Edward political parties (would their policies change from vampireish and werewolfish?) Maybe the Democratic Party would get some attractive women (are all attractive ladies conservative?). Just thoughts and pondering people, don't judge me unless it's favorable, then by all means, judge.
        In other news, I started the 200 squat challenge last night...my benchmark number was a paltry 42 (I just got home from working out folks so I was tired, I've got more excuses if you need them, LMK). Anyone want to do dis thang wit me?
        two hundred squats
        If I just said LOL, I lied. Do or do not. There is no try.

Comment

• If you don't want to be dumber today, I'll save you from watching the video and go ahead and tell you that if Wells Fargo accidentally puts $69,300 in your banking account that previously had $30-$40 in it, they're going to find their mistake and want it back. So don't go on vacation, buy a car, pay off your friends debts, and buy a $600 golden retriever. I mean frserious, a golden retriever? $600? Are you kidding me?
          Exclusive: Money Mistake Results In Felony Charges For One Man - Yahoo! News

Comment

• I keep trying to explain to Boyfriend that just because the VA fucks up and overpays him doesn't mean he should spend the money, because ultimately they do dock his monthly living payments in order to get paid back! They are asswipes, but there would be a lot less stress for him if he didn't spend it
            Depression Lies

Comment

• Originally posted by justyouraveragecavemen View Post
              I mean frserious, a golden retriever? $600? Are you kidding me?
              Is that expensive for a golden retriever? I'm not saying I paid more than that for our dog but... >.>

Comment

• Originally posted by canio6 View Post
                Is that expensive for a golden retriever? I'm not saying I paid more than that for our dog but... >.>
                Well, I think I paid that much for my first horse . . .
                http://cattaillady.com/ My blog exploring the beginning stages of learning how to homestead. With the occasional rant.

Comment

• Originally posted by drssgchic View Post
                  Well, I think I paid that much for my first horse . . .
                  Well, I paid that much for my first car but anyway...

Comment

• Originally posted by canio6 View Post
                    Well, I paid that much for my first car but anyway...
                    It's more than I paid for my first car. She was . . . special.

Comment

• Originally posted by drssgchic View Post
                      It's more than I paid for my first car. She was . . . special.
                      indeed

Comment

• My first car, Dad paid all of $750 for, and he overpaid. It was a '97 Chevy Corsica (I got it in 2008) with leprosy of the paint and seats, bordello red velvet seats that looked like Freddy Krueger had been through there, was the definition of "Can Hear Every Valve Rattle On Long Extended Trips," drank transmission fluid like my dog eats meat, and was touchy about 4th gear. Not bad for a first car though, at least it ran most of the time.
                        Life is not a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, steak in one hand, chocolate in the other, yelling "Holy F***, What a Ride!"
                        My Latest Journal

Comment

• I got a hand-me-down. It was my dad's truck and he bought another one. He bought the other one for me actually, but I liked his old one more and he liked the new one...win/win. It was dependable, just not aesthetically pleasing. It was a little truck, extended cab, so the front seats reclined all the way back, which came in handy, yo.

Comment

• No one taking the squat challenge, eh? Just gonna ignore that one, eh? This is my Canadian accent, pretty good, eh? What? Huge generalization, eh? Get uut of my journal.

Goodnight, fly in my office. Have fun tonight, it will be your last.

Comment

• no squat challenge for me.

my first car was an '83 volvo stationwagon. i really miss that car.
                              my primal journal:
                              http://www.marksdailyapple.com/forum...Primal-Journal

Comment

• Hate to admit I paid that much for each of my malamutes. A breeder I talked to back then wanted $900-1100 for a non-show quality dog - so ya - kinda crazy! My last two dogs were rescues though, so it evens out some!

Comment

Working...
                                X