What's---The name of my journal

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by canio6 View Post
    They will have you posing in a speedo while holding a spear and stepping on a dead bison in no time.
    Yes. I think that should be the next one . ..
    http://cattaillady.com/ My blog exploring the beginning stages of learning how to homestead. With the occasional rant.

Originally Posted by TheFastCat: Less is more more or less

And now I have an Etsy store: CattailsandCalendula

Comment

Beautiful family and your boy has the best blue eyes! Mine has blue eyes too and they make me melt - hence the reason he gets away with so much crap. lol

Jillian Michaels - no idea she was gay, but AWESOME for her to adopt a baby! I'm so happy for her and because she did the whole adoption thing instead of giving up on ever being a mother, I now have a newfound respect for her as a person. *don't kill me!!*
      Primal since March 5, 2012
      SW: 221 | CW: 204 | LPW: 166 | UGW: 140 (80 lbs loss)

Comment

Originally posted by drssgchic View Post
        Yes. I think that should be the next one . ..
        says she who only posts pictures of dirt.

Comment

They will have you posing in a speedo while holding a spear and stepping on a dead bison in no time.
          I was thinking more along the line of leather chaps, they seem to like those...
          If I just said LOL, I lied. Do or do not. There is no try.

Comment

says she who only posts pictures of dirt.
            w0rd.

jyacm- don't forget the hat!
            my primal journal:
            http://www.marksdailyapple.com/forum...Primal-Journal

Comment

Originally posted by justyouraveragecavemen View Post
              I was thinking more along the line of leather chaps, they seem to like those...
              rock out with your grok out as they say.

Comment

And plants. There are plants, too.

(I couldn't pull off a speedo and a spear, so we'll have to hold off on that one)
                http://cattaillady.com/ My blog exploring the beginning stages of learning how to homestead. With the occasional rant.

Comment

Originally posted by drssgchic View Post
                  And plants. There are plants, too.

(I couldn't pull off a speedo and a spear, so we'll have to hold off on that one)
                  damn, I forgot the plants. The sexy, sexy plants.

I'm sure we would help you pull it off...wait, what did you mean by that?

Comment

My boy has those HUGE blueBlueBLUE eyes... the ladies like them... watch out!

Uh oh... now I may feel the need to share a pic of my little Primal progeny.

Little... he's not.

He's 19.
                    No longer my baby.

Unfortunately at on point when I posted a pic of him on FB some of the MILFish ladies I know didn't realize he was my sweet baby boy... and I almost had to kill them.
                    So maybe not.
                    “You have your way. I have my way. As for the right way, the correct way, and the only way, it does not exist.”
                    ~Friedrich Nietzsche
                    And that's why I'm here eating HFLC Primal/Paleo.

Comment

• *sigh* dang it people. Fine, I'll see if I can dig up my picture of me in chaps. It's not my fault if it leaves you scarred.

Booter- Western chaps and a cowboy hat, please? If we can put in requests

Comment

• You can leave you hat on, Caveman. You can leave your hat on.
                        Life is not a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, steak in one hand, chocolate in the other, yelling "Holy F***, What a Ride!"
                        My Latest Journal

Comment

• Originally posted by naiadknight View Post
                          You can leave you hat on, Caveman. You can leave your hat on.
                          F'rserious....
                          “You have your way. I have my way. As for the right way, the correct way, and the only way, it does not exist.”
                          ~Friedrich Nietzsche

Comment

• My litttle dude has those bluer than blue eyes too - definitely trouble!

Comment

• MIT and Harvard in battle to create life-changing product: Non-stick ketchup bottles | Technology News Blog - Yahoo! News

Whew, now that's a problem worth tackling. I'm sure it's safe, the FDA approves it.
                              If I just said LOL, I lied. Do or do not. There is no try.

Comment

• Originally posted by justyouraveragecavemen View Post
                                MIT and Harvard in battle to create life-changing product: Non-stick ketchup bottles | Technology News Blog - Yahoo! News

Whew, now that's a problem worth tackling. I'm sure it's safe, the FDA approves it.
                                Holy hell... there isn't a more pressing world issue to solve than ketchup bottles...
                                I thought those MIT folks were supposed to be smart and shit. /facepalm
                                ~Friedrich Nietzsche

Comment

Working...
                                X