Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What's---The name of my journal

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • #76
    Dude! You have a journal! How did I not know?! Man, you really do look a bit like Boyfriend, I think it's the chin.
    Depression Lies

    Comment


    • #77
      Oh man, just followed that Jillian Michaels link. You know, I'm not surprised she's a lesbian (didn't know though) and was going to tease about her marketing on post-preggo body workouts until I read she can't have kids and I felt a bit guilty. But I like to imagine her using her obnoxious voice to encourage her kids to run and play and it's hilarious.
      Depression Lies

      Comment


      • #78
        Originally posted by namelesswonder View Post
        Oh man, just followed that Jillian Michaels link. You know, I'm not surprised she's a lesbian (didn't know though) and was going to tease about her marketing on post-preggo body workouts until I read she can't have kids and I felt a bit guilty. But I like to imagine her using her obnoxious voice to encourage her kids to run and play and it's hilarious.
        Yeah, the wife watches biggest loser and I'm sooo glad she's not on there anymore. It got to the point where all she wanted to do was to have an intimate conversation with the guests until she made them cry about something...anything really. I was like, watch dr. phil much?
        If I just said LOL, I lied. Do or do not. There is no try.

        Comment


        • #79
          Originally posted by namelesswonder View Post
          But I like to imagine her using her obnoxious voice to encourage her kids to run and play and it's hilarious.
          lol
          beautiful
          yeah you are

          Baby if you time travel back far enough you can avoid that work because the dust won't be there. You're too pretty to be working that hard.
          lol

          Comment


          • #80
            Originally posted by cori93437 View Post
            Family photos are always BEST when imperfect. The imperfections make the memories.
            All I can say is, I grew up in the 70s. The shit people wore back then... I remember I had a pair of purple velvet pants when I was in 4th grade. Totally pimpin'. Every pic from the 70s was imperfect.

            Comment


            • #81
              If Jillian Michaels didn't rip your dick off, she'd scare it off. I know, gay isn't a choice, but seriously, she had no choice...

              Comment


              • #82
                Coop1.JPG
                This is what buddy-ro usually looks like, when he's not plotting world domination.
                If I just said LOL, I lied. Do or do not. There is no try.

                Comment


                • #83
                  good looking family! you look great, though i might have to see more skin to be sure.

                  omg, those eyes! beautiful baby!
                  my primal journal:
                  http://www.marksdailyapple.com/forum...Primal-Journal

                  Comment


                  • #84
                    Why yes, yes I am "one of those parents who think everyone should see a picture of their kids" thank you very much.
                    If I just said LOL, I lied. Do or do not. There is no try.

                    Comment


                    • #85
                      Hey, I have no spawn yet, which is why everyone had to see a photo of Idiot Dog. Carry on. More pics?
                      Life is not a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, steak in one hand, chocolate in the other, yelling "Holy F***, What a Ride!"
                      My Latest Journal

                      Comment


                      • #86
                        Aaw! With those eyes you'd never know he was plotting your demise! What a cutie!

                        +1 on the more skin, Dad, for a proper evalutation
                        http://cattaillady.com/ My blog exploring the beginning stages of learning how to homestead. With the occasional rant.

                        Originally Posted by TheFastCat: Less is more more or less

                        And now I have an Etsy store: CattailsandCalendula

                        Comment


                        • #87
                          My my my, that chin better grow with that child. Such a looker!
                          Depression Lies

                          Comment


                          • #88
                            Uhhh, more skin? Geez, I just got the nerve up to post THOSE pics and here y'all are demanding more? I'm easing into this folks. And sorry, that's all the pics I have on this computer.
                            If I just said LOL, I lied. Do or do not. There is no try.

                            Comment


                            • #89
                              Originally posted by justyouraveragecavemen View Post
                              Uhhh, more skin? Geez, I just got the nerve up to post THOSE pics and here y'all are demanding more? I'm easing into this folks. And sorry, that's all the pics I have on this computer.
                              They will have you posing in a speedo while holding a spear and stepping on a dead bison in no time.

                              Comment


                              • #90
                                Originally posted by justyouraveragecavemen View Post
                                Why yes, yes I am "one of those parents who think everyone should see a picture of their kids" thank you very much.
                                Me too!

                                (that's my middle child when she was a wee girl)
                                my primal journal:
                                http://www.marksdailyapple.com/forum...Primal-Journal

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X