Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by canio6 View Post
    and then she stabbed you...

No, her thing was always more like leaving cartoons with new captions regarding my odoriferousness taped to the bathroom mirror, or scaring the fucking piss out of me by jumping out from behind a door when I came home from work. She's also fond of putting pet hair into my nose as I'm sleeping, replicating the feeling of having an earwig invade one's nostril.

I'll stop the lovey shit before everyone pukes.

Comment

Yes, and people wonder why so many people do not vote.
      Like South Park said... it's the choice between a douchebag and a turd sandwich...
      Primal since March 5, 2012
      SW: 221 | CW: 204 | LPW: 166 | UGW: 140 (80 lbs loss)

Comment

This sounds like a winning platform. Though were do you stand on the boxers vs. briefs debate? Also, what is your opinion of the designated hitter rule?
        I think ladies look perfectly adorable in either boxers or briefs, or bikinis, or commando. I'm Libertarian on that as well as the shaving debate.

As for the designated hitter rule, I would indeed legalize and tax marijuana, and only the designated hitter gets the toke, no line-jumping.

Comment

• Originally posted by jenn26point2 View Post
          Like South Park said... it's the choice between a douchebag and a turd sandwich...
          I wont ask which is which :P

Comment

I wont ask which is which :P
            Democrats are douchebags; Republicans got all the bread. Obv.

Comment

• Originally posted by Finnegans Wake View Post
              Democrats are douchebags; Republicans got all the bread. Obv.
              Hmm...seems logical.

Comment

• Originally posted by Finnegans Wake View Post
                I think ladies look perfectly adorable in either boxers or briefs, or bikinis, or commando. I'm Libertarian on that as well as the shaving debate.

As for the designated hitter rule, I would indeed legalize and tax marijuana, and only the designated hitter gets the toke, no line-jumping.
                Very good stances to have. I say we bring our troops home out of other people's deserts and invade Mexico, at least the troops could quickly rotate back to air-conditioning. And as a comedian said, the farther south we go into Central America, the shorter the fence has to be...
                And I agree on the designated hitter, that sucks.
                If I just said LOL, I lied. Do or do not. There is no try.

Comment

• Or rotate to Cancun...you decide President Wake

Comment

• Originally posted by justyouraveragecavemen View Post
                    And as a comedian said, the farther south we go into Central America, the shorter the fence has to be...
                    wOrd!

Comment

Very good stances to have. I say we bring our troops home out of other people's deserts and invade Mexico,
                      Well, at least from my house it would be a short walk.

Comment

Or rotate to Cancun...you decide President Wake
                        Yeah, after tours in Iraq and Afghanistan, it is with a heavy heart that I must call upon our armed forces to establish a permanent military presence in Cancun. We're also thinking of invading some Caribbean islands, I forget which ones... for national security reasons.

Let the drones do the dirty work. We out.

Comment

• FW for president!!

Comment

• Fw 2012!

Comment

• Hey- if you're going to Cancun- does our military still do that "camp follower" thing?

Just asking.

For a friend.
                              http://cattaillady.com/ My blog exploring the beginning stages of learning how to homestead. With the occasional rant.

Originally Posted by TheFastCat: Less is more more or less

And now I have an Etsy store: CattailsandCalendula

Comment

• Originally posted by drssgchic View Post
                                Hey- if you're going to Cancun- does our military still do that "camp follower" thing?

Just asking.

For a friend.
                                If they do I might re-enlist...I mean, encourage a friend to.

Comment

Working...
                                X