Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by canio6 View Post
    calling Michael Bay....
    He needs to remake some of those boring so-called "classics" like Citizen Kane, Lawrence of Arabia, Ten Commandments...

Take the snooze out and put some bigassed explosions in! Yeah, baby!

Comment

I'm a cisgendered man, what can I say?
      Corrected.

Comment

• Originally posted by Finnegans Wake View Post
        Corrected.
        yeah, I am not sure I like this cisgendered word. Something about it just bugs me. Then again, lots of things bug me. Hmm...

Comment

He needs to remake some of those boring so-called "classics" like Citizen Kane, Lawrence of Arabia, Ten Commandments...

Take the snooze out and put some bigassed explosions in! Yeah, baby!
          I was thinking Mary Poppins...

Comment

yeah, I am not sure I like this cisgendered word. Something about it just bugs me. Then again, lots of things bug me. Hmm...
            Unneccessary complication? Like Coke to New Coke back to Classic Coke. Ummm, it's just the same sweet shit you were selling before, right?

Comment

Unneccessary complication? Like Coke to New Coke back to Classic Coke. Ummm, it's just the same sweet shit you were selling before, right?
              It's probably because I am an unenlighted ahole.

Comment

• Then I am also an unenlightened a-hole. Generally don't care how confusing pronouns and identities are: call yourself what you will and I will follow suit.
                Depression Lies

Comment

I was thinking Mary Poppins...
                  Preview voiceover:

To the children... she's a nanny... but when the children's fate tangles them up with international terrorists...

Help! Nanny, Nanny!

...She becomes the terrorists' worst dream...

*gunfire, explosions*

الذي يمارس الجنس مع غير هذه الكلبة، وحيث انها لم تحصل على أن اطلاق الصواريخ؟ والسبب هو انها تهدف هذا هو ... أوه ... الخراء ...

They call her Poppins. Mary Poppins. Because she's poppin' a gat in the bad guys' ass.

Comment

• Originally posted by namelesswonder View Post
                    Then I am also an unenlightened a-hole. Generally don't care how confusing pronouns and identities are: call yourself what you will and I will follow suit.

Yeah, I am an unenlighted ahole because I prefer the term 'normal' Most men (a vast majority) are attracted to women and vice versa. That is normal. Now, people tend to assume that this means I consider others abnormal and thus value them less. This is not true. Normal can be boring as heck. Abnormal can be cool as hell. I often refer to my wife as 'weird' Being a non-native speaker she was worried the first time as if this was an insult. It is not. She is weird and awesome and could not be better. Also for the record no washing machine I have ever owned has had a normal setting.

Originally posted by Finnegans Wake View Post
                    Preview voiceover:snipped.
                    Now that would be awesome

Comment

• ^ works. But no touching Lawrence of Arabia. Just . . . no. It's like the remake of Lion in Winter. Nice try, but you can't touch the original. Sorry!
                      http://cattaillady.com/ My blog exploring the beginning stages of learning how to homestead. With the occasional rant.

Originally Posted by TheFastCat: Less is more more or less

And now I have an Etsy store: CattailsandCalendula

Comment

• Heh- the person that pointed out that I was the white sheep of my family also called me a freak- "But you know that's a good thing, right?" Coming from someone that wears a lovely pewter toxic symbol as her daily necklace, yes, I recognize a compliment when I get it
                        http://cattaillady.com/ My blog exploring the beginning stages of learning how to homestead. With the occasional rant.

Originally Posted by TheFastCat: Less is more more or less

And now I have an Etsy store: CattailsandCalendula

Comment

• Yeah, I consider the word freak a compliment.

Comment

Also for the record no washing machine I have ever owned has had a normal setting.
                            You know, now that I think of it, it's only ever in the directions for the damn article of clothing, and NOT on the machine. Must re-make this quote to fulfill the concept I want to convey...
                            Depression Lies

Comment

Preview voiceover:
                              Could Scarlett Johanneson be Mary Poppins?
                              If I just said LOL, I lied. Do or do not. There is no try.

Comment

• For the record, Lawrence of Arabia is one of my favorite films, easily.

Michael Bay version:

*Lawrence holds hand over candle. Smell of roasting chicken fills room, then Lawrence's entire hand is engulfed in flame.*

Potter: My God, Lawrence, your... hand is on fire.... what's the trick?

Lawrence: The trick, William Potter, is having a ROBOTIC HAND!

*whirring noises; Lawrence's arm unzips into a mega-sized bionic arm mounted with a Gatling gun*

Comment

Working...
                                X